Chapter 85-88

The team members who rushed into the crowd of candidates lived up to expectations and easily captured all those who intended to assassinate Lu Xing.

  Just when everyone thought everything was fine and were wondering what these people were up to, a sudden change occurred.

  The dome made of pure titanium above Honglian's head suddenly cracked, and it expanded to the entire Honglian storage base at an extremely fast speed, and then the entire space began to shake violently.

  Everyone was unsteady on their feet and almost fell into pieces.

  The same was true for Xuan Changming, but after all, he had rich combat experience. He had found his balance and regained his footing after the initial shaking. He also grabbed a guard member who wanted to protect him but was almost hit by falling titanium fragments. .

  "Your Majesty, Commander-in-Chief," the team member who was rescued by Xuan Changming spoke very quickly, "Let's send you and Major General Luo La out first."

  "No, you escort the candidates out first." Xuan Changming looked up at the cracked dome, a coldness flashing in his eyes.

  He knew that the candidate's assassination was just an appetizer, the purpose was to attract his attention. In fact, this was their ultimate goal - to destroy Guren when he and his master were fused and unable to protect themselves.

  The escort team members could not restrain Xuan Changming, so they could only leave a few team members to protect them. At the same time, they evacuated the unarmed candidates in an orderly manner, and at the same time escorted away the escort who had just attempted to assassinate Lu Xing.

  Lawrence also hid in the crowd and followed the evacuation. At the last moment of leaving, he looked back at Xuan Changming and nodded slightly.

  Major General Luo La did not follow him out. She was worried that Commander Xuan Changming was still here. She said forcefully that if Xuan Changming did not retreat, she would not retreat either.

  Xuan Changming did not force Laura to go out, nor did he find a safe place to hide. Instead, he continued to stand under the crumbling dome, looking up at Lu Xing on the palm of Honglian's hand, and the invisible figure walking into the range of Honglian's energy sparks. Ruan Sui.

  Laura was anxious and pulled Xuan Changming to hide: "Commander, you are too important. Even if you are worried about Honglian, you should not put yourself in danger."

  Xuan Changming smiled, and the coldness in his tiger eyes made Laura subconsciously let go of Xuan Changming's arm and take a step back.

  "Commander, commander, you?"

  "Oh? What's wrong with me?"

  Xuan Changming squinted his eyes and looked behind Laura. When Laura didn't react, he suddenly pulled the person behind him. He could barely avoid it, but he had broken through the wall and rushed in, trying to kill Laura, the "obstacle". A mutated gray rat that was swallowed.

  Xuan Changming kicked the squirrel away, which was about one and a half meters long. Just when it was about to pounce, Laura reacted and decisively pulled out the hot-wire pistol from her waist and shot it into the squirrel's eye.

  "Bang——" The gray rat's whole head exploded, and his blood, flesh, and brains flew away.

  At the same time, the cracks in the dome grew larger, and several gray rat mutants fell out of it.

  They turned flexibly in the air and landed at a height of nearly 40 meters without any damage. After landing, he rushed towards the people who were close.