Chapter 105-108

Bolton was lost in thought.

  Just when Bolton was frowning, Ruan Sui said: "This is not the place to talk."

  Bolton understood and led a few people towards his dormitory. As soon as he entered the dormitory and closed the door, Bolton looked at Ruan Sui: "Do you have a good solution?"

  Ruan Sui shook his head: "I don't, Lu Xing does."

  Bolton looked at Lu Xing again.

  Lu Xingdao: "If Colonel Burton trusts me, I will modify the program of the electromagnetic shield so that 80% of the energy of the electromagnetic shield will act on the protection of the underground safe house. But this will weaken the above-ground protection, and our protection against the mutants will be weakened." The confrontation will be more difficult."

  "It's difficult, it's difficult. We all crawled out of a mountain of corpses and a sea of ​​blood. Even if there is an electromagnetic shield, don't we still have to rush out and fight the mutants to the death? At most, we can have a chance to breathe."

  Lu Xing nodded slowly. Bolton was telling the truth. Even if they were covered by a 100% electromagnetic shield, they would not be able to resist the long-term attack of the mutant army. It is only a matter of time before the electromagnetic shield breaks. It might as well be used to protect the safe house.

  Lu Xing directly used the terminal in Bolton's dormitory to connect to the base's internal network. Bolton was the base's top commander and his terminal authority was very high. With Bolton's authorization, he quickly modified the electromagnetic shield program.

  Bolton glanced at the time and determined that the electromagnetic shield would take effect in six hours. He did not waste time and turned around to go out to arrange for the non-combatants to evacuate to the safe house.

  Yan Yuan and Ruan Sui were not idle either, and began to arrange for the people they brought to be integrated into the base troops to fight the coming disaster together.

  During these 12 hours, everyone was tense and making final arrangements. When the first ray of sunshine in the morning shone into the base, the first shot of the battle was fired as the earth trembled.

  On the outskirts of the base, under the tall city walls, dust and sand covered the sky that had just risen and turned golden, plunging the entire world into gray gloom.

  After all the outposts were lost, higher-level ghost king vines and killer bee swarms took over, roaring overwhelmingly and rushing towards the human flesh and blood they yearned for infinitely.

  Bolton, Yan Yuan, Lu Xing and Ruan Sui stood on the high city wall, looking at the ghost king vine that suddenly bloomed like a giant python with a bow below and pointed at the people on the wall, their expressions immediately changed.

  At the same time that Bolton gave the order to avoid, Lu Xing pulled Ruan Sui into his arms to block him. When the strong acid sprayed over, his whole body flashed with brilliance, and the strong acid was blocked by huge rocks and metal piles at their feet. The city wall made of poured concrete made a "hissing" sound of corrosion.

  The heavy-loaded particle cannon and spray gun were aimed at the Ghost King Vine that was spewing out thick acid and the killer bees that were flying over the sky, and they fired wildly. The gunfire tore a hole in the gray world, revealing the fangs of the hyena group behind it. .

  Immediately afterwards, more Ghost King Vine soared into the sky, filling the holes torn by the artillery fire, and even more frantically rushed towards the artillery fire directed at them. The killer bees seemed to know that they could not withstand the temperature of the spray now, so they all retreated, waiting for opportunities.