Chapter 233-236

Then, Rudolf asked Assal to witness Charles being transformed, sent out as an illegitimate child and thrown into an orphanage.

  After all, didn't the eldest son of the Leden family die at birth?

  Assal, knew this was just Rudolf's warning to Assal for disobeying him.

  Warn him, if he obeys, the child will be reformed, but he will live happily until the last moment; if he disobeys, the child will be left to struggle alone and watch as long as they don't die.

  Not long after, Asal's wife, his childhood sweetheart, also died in a traffic accident.

  Since then, Asal has really become like a puppet on strings, obeying the arrangement and marrying the current wife, leaving Ruili and Isaac with the current wife.

  Ruili was naturally transformed, while Isaac was not transformed, but was sent to the JR Institute by Rudolf.

  But perhaps to Rudolph's surprise, Isaac came back safe and sound. Perhaps because he felt that Isaac was lucky, or that the modified living energy vessel was sufficient, Rudolph did not attack Isaac again.

  All three of Asal's children were played and applauded by Rudolf. In addition, there was something fishy about his wife's death and so many years of control, which made Asal's hatred for Rudolf reach its peak. time to help.

  However, what Asal didn't know was that all of this was under Rudolph's control.

  Rudolf is using his grandson's life to fight for a chance of survival for the rest of the family.

  Because, with the ability of the Leden family, there is no need to transform their children into living energy vessels. Today's society is not stable. No one cares if one or two people or one or two children are lost.

  Rudolf insisted on using his grandson and let Assal witness the transformation process, just to make Assal hate him.

  In this way, the family can be protected from being uprooted at the critical moment.

  This was the deal between Rudolf and Wu Jin, and it was also the reason why Rudolf was willing to become the apparent head of the JR Research Institute.

  Of course, there are more than just these things in that little box, there are also some more explosive things. But Xuan Changming hesitated to tell Lu Xing that he knew about those existences.

  Moreover, he guessed correctly, Wu Jin was no longer in the imperial capital at this time. He went to the JR Research Institute base. He wanted to see Ruan wake up with his own eyes.

  [The author has something to say]

  Sorry, it's too late. I'm missing everyone by 1,800. I will continue to make up for it tomorrow. I beg you to read the pre-collection of "I stand against my own CP"

  There is a typo, please wait until I correct it tomorrow. People are stupid today. Or wait until I finish and change it together.

  Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2023-08-31 22:15:35~2023-09-03 23:26:27~

  Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 5 bottles of brown kiwi;

  Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 154 Counterattack 3

  After reading the contents of the box, Gal's expressionless face also showed a rare complex expression of anger, embarrassment, doubt, and worry. Ruan Yuqi became more and more curious about what was hidden in the box and what it could do. The commander of the federal army and the genius of the Communist Party all showed this expression.