Chapter 249-252

Mallory smiled at Lu Xing.

  He thought about it, how could he not think about it? In fact, when he learned that Lu Xing's king butterfly genes were genetically different, he had wondered whether the king butterfly genes in Lu Xing's body might come from the king butterfly egg cocoon that he had only seen a few times.

  But as soon as the idea came up, he denied it.

  There is no other reason. Previous consciousness communication experiments have proven that Lu Xing's genes should not come from the King Butterfly.

  Although the king butterfly is still a king butterfly, due to evolution, it is genetically different from the ordinary king butterfly. The chance of 'conscious communication' between experimental bodies not bred from the same king butterfly is very small, not to mention that one of them has the genes of the king butterfly.

  The consciousness communication experiment at that time indeed summoned Lu Xing's consciousness, which proved that the king butterfly gene in Lu Xing's body could not come from the king butterfly emperor at all. Lu Xing lied.

  It is undeniable that when Lu Xing said before, 'It was the time retrieval initiated by me that brought everyone back to their most important nodes', his thoughts were confused for a moment and he thought he had made a mistake in judgment.

  Because Lu Xing does have wings that only a king butterfly can have, and the storm outside is indeed caused by Lu Xing. This is an ability that ordinary experimental subjects with king butterfly genes do not have, even though they are more similar to king butterflies than Lu Xing.

  However, now... he believed that Lu Xing didn't have a single trump card left, and had already begun to trick him in order to rescue Ruan Sui.

  Thinking of this, Mallory felt much better, and he made a generous expression:

  "Xiao Lu Xing, do you still remember the consciousness communication experiment?"

  Lu Xing was startled for a moment, then suddenly smiled and asked Mallory: "Then do you still remember the low-level rescue experiment?"

  Of course Mallory remembered the low help experiment. Rather than saying that it was an experiment, it was better to say that it was a phenomenon he discovered.

  That was a phenomenon that occurred during an ordinary organ removal experiment when Lu Xing was six years old.

  At that time, Lu Xing was pressed on the experimental table to remove his internal organs. Part of the removed internal organs was sent to the pharmaceutical laboratory to be made into a medicine that promotes the evolution of low-level experimental subjects according to the previous requirements. The remaining part was sent to the JR headquarters.

  Just after Lu Xing's wounds healed, Mallory was returning with the weak and unconscious Lu Xing when he suddenly encountered the experimental subject losing control. Originally, it was normal for the experimental subjects to lose control. They could not escape even if there was a door blocking them. In the end, they were either completely destroyed or transformed again.

  But that time was different. The door lock that blocked the crazy experimental subject failed, and the experimental subject escaped.

  It was a semi-humanoid high-level experimental subject that also possessed the King Butterfly gene. Its wide wings were extremely sharp. Buildings made of ordinary materials would shatter like tofu when touched by his wings.

  Most of the security personnel involved in the pursuit were cut into two pieces by one wing of the crazed experimental subject. In the end, they had to use special destruction weapons to control the crazed experimental subject.