Chapter 133-136

"Is there any result?"

  "Yes." Huaiyu clicked on the communicator, and a document clearly recording Charles' formation appeared on the side of the screen.

  "Charles hasn't been back to school or the Leden family since the welcome party. He hangs out at a club called Yun Guiren all day long. Ruili has been to the club three times and left with a smile every time. I don't know if Charles is interested in him. What did you say."

  "You didn't follow Ruili?" Lu Xing asked.

  Huaiyu smiled evilly: "Of course I followed you. What do you think I saw?"

  "Don't be too pretentious." Lu Xing poured himself a glass of water and took a sip, "It's more important."

  "It's not interesting." Huaiyu pursed his lips and continued, "I found out that Ruili was actually plotting to kill his brother Isaac Leden."

  "Is that Isaac Leden?" Lu Xing touched his chin.

  He had humiliated Charles so much at the welcome party and told Charles the most unexpected news in order to make Charles disrupt the Leden family.

  Although Charles is attached to the Leden family, he is not stupid, on the contrary, he is very smart. Through that idiot Ruili and his friendship with the young masters and ladies in the family, he indirectly found out many secrets of the Leden family.

  Of course, many important secrets were beyond the reach of Ruili and the young masters and ladies in the family who only knew how to have fun. Charles was smart and deduced some important information from clues and recorded it.

  These things may not be true, but they are more than enough to frighten those who want to fight for power but have no ability or support.

  But what surprised Lu Xing was that Charles was able to suppress his temper and cooperate with Ruili, whom he hated the most and had done him the most harm, instead of looking for someone to become his puppet.

  This also shows how vicious Charles is.

  Another thing Lu Xing didn't expect was that Charles' first target was actually Isaac Leden. It seemed that Isaac was the heir that the Leden family was really cultivating.

  He just didn't know what happened, but the person who tripped him up in the last life was not Isaac, but Leopold Leopold, who had been pretending to be a pig and eating the tiger, and regarded Ruan Sui as his property.

  Moreover, he actually had very few memories of Isaac Leden. In his impression, Isaac in his previous life seemed to have died suddenly and suddenly next year. At that time, he had just entered the elite class and had not yet become the master of Guren.

  "Is there someone other than me who knows Charles' true identity and revealed this to Charles like me, so that Isaac died suddenly? If so, who could that person be?" Lu Xing pondered.

  Huaiyu on the other end of the communicator did not disturb Lu Xing. After Lu Xing finished thinking and looked at him again, he continued: "I have informed Isaac, who is being targeted by Rui... and Charles, as you requested. I guess the Leden family will be very exciting these days, and they won't have time to cause trouble for you."

  "Okay, I understand. No need to stare. I'll find an opportunity to put something on Charles's sleeve."

  "Well, you just need to know what's going on." Huaiyu scratched his head, "By the way, when I secretly sent a message to Isaac, I found that Isaac was a little weird."

  "Strange?"

  "Well, I can't tell you exactly. Anyway, it just gives me a weird feeling."

  "Well, I know, I will take it seriously." Lu Xing believed in Huaiyu. He trained and developed this kid himself. His feeling was not 100% accurate, but 70% accurate.