Chapter 37-40

After Ruan Sui's death, Ruan Yuqi suddenly disappeared with Ruan Sui's belongings. No matter how hard he searched, he could not find them.

  Lu Xing was willing to believe in Ruan Sui's vision and believed that Ruan Yuqi would have no problem. But this matter was of great importance, and he couldn't make a conclusion based on just belief.

  If his conclusion is wrong and affects Ruan Sui's reconnaissance direction and ultimately leads to the death of innocent people, this result is not acceptable to him or Ruan Sui or the others.

  Thinking of this, Lu Xing looked up at the person standing in front of him and said in a deep voice, "Did Instructor Fei only take one person's blood sample? If there are others', can I take a look?"

  Lu Xing didn't give in and said bluntly: "Yu Bin's blood type in the research institute's report is different from that in Major Ruan's report. I want to see if the reports of other infected people are the same."

  "I did take blood samples from more than one person? But, how do you know that Major Ruan's report is different from the institute's report? Don't the institute's reports not be shared with others?" Fei Shan came over and stuck his head out from behind Ruan Sui.

  Just as he was about to put his head on Ruan Sui's shoulder, Ruan Sui slapped him on the spot where he had just been hit and screamed.

  "It hurts... Colonel, let me see if I hit your baby bump. Besides, aren't you blocking me?" Fei Shan rubbed his twice-injured forehead, his eyes drifting to the sofa where he was sitting. Lu Xing touched his handsome face.

  Ruan Sui seemed to know what Fei Shan was thinking, and without looking back, he took action and hit Fei Shan accurately on the forehead again.

  Feishan: "..."

  Fei Shan: "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Colonel, I didn't say anything? Isn't it okay to ask? Stop fighting. If you fight again, you will be stupid?"

  Li Li shook his head, Fei Lin didn't even look at it. The eldest brother of his family is all about tactics, and his emotional intelligence is really low.

  Ruan Sui obviously admired Lu Xing more, but Lu Xing's life experience was a bit pitiful. Ruan Yuqi said he was malnourished.

  You know, in this day and age, even in the most remote, backward, and most vulnerable bases to attack by mutants, no children will be malnourished.

  No matter what age, children are the hope of a country and even the world. In this era where we are fighting mutants and the birth rate is declining year by year due to human evolution, children are even more precious.

  All bases will conduct regular physical examinations for children and distribute nutritional supplements to prevent children from stunted growth, which will affect their mental development.

  For Lu Xing to be malnourished in such an era, it is very likely that the root cause of the disease was inherited from his childhood, which means that the suffering Lu Xing suffered as a child is unimaginable to ordinary people.

  They speculated that Lu Xing's calm temperament, sophisticated tactics, and ability to control mechas that belied his age were probably related to his childhood experiences.

  Ruan Sui will be very soft-hearted towards people who are included in his inner circle, and people like Lu Xing will make Ruan Sui feel distressed even more.