Chapter 61-64

You're acting like a hooligan, you're acting like a hooligan. whee.

  Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2023-02-04 22:56:45~2023-02-05 20:58:10~

  Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: Yin Ying 5 bottles; Changing the name has won 3 bottles; Tu Mi 1 bottle;

  Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 41 Guess

  Ruan Sui may not know that his look back made Lu Xing, who had passed five levels and killed six generals tonight, declared his sovereignty, and was already very excited, even more excited.

  Just now, in order to control the ears on the headband from moving and prevent others from seeing that he was actually very gloating about his misfortune and very satisfied with the results he had caused, Lu Xing had to recall the part of his memory that caused him the most pain and fear.

  That is, the memory of losing Ruan Sui.

  The effect is self-evident and very good. The sympathy of the people around him skyrockets and puts Charles in a dilemma.

  But for him, this kind of fear and pain was like another wake-up call. Warn him that things in this life are different from those in his previous life, and he can't rely on him just because he has the memories of his previous life.

  If he wants to protect Ruan Sui, who is still by his side and cares about him, he must plan carefully.

  With such a mood, Lu Xing followed Ruan Sui and looked at Ruan Sui's back, feeling a touch of sourness in his heart.

  He found that he was not satisfied with just looking at Ruan Sui's back. He wanted to get close to Ruan Sui and let Ruan Sui's eyes stay on him forever. Maybe his eyes were too straightforward and fiery, which made Ruan Sui notice something. There was a hint of inquiry in his eyes as he came over.

  Fortunately, he reacted quickly, changed his expression in time, and controlled the dog ears on his headband, so as not to reveal his possessive thoughts. Otherwise, it would be difficult to explain if Ruan Sui saw him.

  After all, his current image in Ruan Sui's mind is that of a pitiful, well-behaved, and obedient big dog.

  This image was very useful and he didn't want to destroy it now.

  However, Ruan Sui's look back still made Lu Xing's already fiery heart ripple again.

  The moment Ruan Sui looked back, he put on his loose cloak slightly, allowing Lu Xing to glimpse through the gap in the cloak's opening and closing the amorous feelings inside that he had never seen before.

  At this moment, Lu Xing, who was directly stimulated, remembered the wonderful scenery he had seen in Ruan Sui's room before, and he became as intoxicated as if he was drunk.

  Fortunately, Lu Xing was not really an eighteen-year-old boy. He had seen the world and quickly controlled himself, showing an obedient expression again.

  But what Lu Xing didn't know was that even though he showed a well-behaved expression, Ruan Sui still experienced Lu Xing's fiery heart that was different from his well-behaved expression.

  Well, maybe calling it fiery is not appropriate enough. It should be said that Lu Xing doesn't have anything healthy in mind right now.

  Because just now he was just licking Ruan Sui's husky lightly, now he stood up, hugged Ruan Sui's thin waist with his two front paws, and dug his big head into his shirt along the hem of his clothes, and began to rub and nuzzle gently. Lick his sensitive butterfly bones and slender neck.