Chapter 125-128

Yan Yuan: "When you smile, he gets excited and loses the soup bowl in his hand...well..."

  Before Yan Yuan finished speaking, Bolton reacted and covered his mouth. Bolton glared at his old friend with a smile on his face, gritted his teeth and said, "I'm just not steady!"

  Lu Xing nodded clearly and affirmed: "The soup is a bit hot, please be careful, Chief Bolton."

  Ruan Sui also spoke up in time to echo Lu Xing's words, and Bolton let go of Yan Yuan, who was almost out of breath.

  Under Bolton's warning eyes, Yan Yuan coughed twice, didn't say anything after he recovered, and started eating by himself. Bolton observed Yan Yuan for a while, and when he saw that Yan Yuan had really calmed down, he went to eat the food on the table with peace of mind.

  It must be said that Ruan Sui's cooking skills are really good. Delicious seafood, two meat and vegetable dishes, cold dishes and chicken soup specially made for Lu Xing filled a large table, and the aroma penetrated straight into his nose.

  Bolton had enough of the dishes in front of him and focused on the cold dishes that were a little far away from him. He first stretched out his chopsticks and found that he couldn't reach it, then he stood up slightly to reach it. However, what he didn't notice was that when he stood up, Yan Yuan, who had been eating quietly, quietly stretched his feet towards Bolton's stool.

  Just when Bolton picked up the cold dishes and was about to sit down, the corners of Yan Yuan's mouth turned up with a sneer, and at the same time he exerted force on his feet!

  "boom!"

  "Ouch!"

  "Crash!"

  Bolton sat firmly on the ground with his butt, and the chopsticks in his hands were subconsciously raised. Just when I was lucky to have saved my delicious food, the plate with shrimp shells, shrimp heads, and king crab leg shells on the table fell down and caused the tablecloth to flip down, causing Burton to fall all over his head and face.

  Burton: "............"

  Lu Xing and Ruan Sui: "Pfft hahahaha——"

  Yan Yuan: "You deserve it!"

  Bolton pulled off the shell on his face, and a row of veins popped up on his forehead. He finally couldn't bear it anymore, got up and angrily rushed towards Yan Yuan, who had been prepared for a long time.

  "Yan Yuan, suffer death!"

  Ruan Sui handed Lu Xing a king crab leg and pointed at the two people who were having a heated exchange without breaking anything in the kitchen: "Eat, there are free programs to watch."

  "Yes." Lu Xing was the most obedient. He took the crab legs, peeled off the meat and put it back into Ruan Sui's bowl.

  Ruan Sui didn't refuse, smiled gently at Lu Xing, and reached out to touch Lu Xing's slightly bitten lip: "It's a little bit sauce."

  Lu Xing didn't do anything. He raised his face slightly and said, "I can't see. The instructor will help me wipe it."

  Ruan Sui hummed softly, and his slender white fingers gently brushed Lu Xing's lips.

  The two people who were fighting each other not far away, without any moves, you bite me, I scratch you, saw this scene, and the two people were furious in their hearts, and they were full of evil. At the same time, they let go and rushed towards the two people who were showing their affection.

  Ruan Sui, who had his back to the two of them, didn't see it, but Lu Xing did. He grabbed Ruan Sui's waist, and when he stood up, he held Ruan Sui behind him, looking at the two people rushing towards him with cold eyes and full aura.