Chapter 141-144

I just want to know that if a crippled person wants to take revenge and control the huge Roton family, he will encounter difficulties and hardships that ordinary people cannot bear.

  Thinking of this, Lu Xing sighed secretly, and his warm hand quietly covered the instructor's hand that was holding the hem of his clothes.

  It seems that only in this way can he be sure that everything in front of him is real, not a beautiful fantasy that emerged when he was about to die, nor an illusion created by Guren before he died because he felt sorry for him.

  Lu Xing's sigh confused everyone who paid attention to them.

  Isaac saw the interaction between Lu Xing and Ruan Sui, frowned and asked directly: "Have we met before? Instructor Ruan seems to know something."

  Lanping and Luo Lin, the only two melon-eaters, turned their attention to Lu Xing and Ruan Sui, hoping that they could give them answers.

  As a result, they were disappointed. Lu Xing blocked the sight of the two of them, and his eyes flashed with a smile: "Of course we have met, we met at the Red Lotus Master Selection Ceremony, and of course the instructor was present and knew about it."

  "Then why do you say I am naive and will be tricked?"

  Lu Xing pointed to the ring: "That's just because the person who can bring about such a wonderful showdown and is praised by Luo Lin is not an idiot who will do anything to make himself criticized and expose the person he finally placed in the elite class. ."

  Isaac: "...Thank you, I'll just take it as a compliment."

  Lu Xing smiled slightly and thought, 'No need to doubt it, I'm just praising you.' But he said, "Since it's not you, you will definitely check. Have you found out who directed this behind the scenes?"

  Isaac shook his head, was silent for a moment and said: "I originally thought that outsiders instigated them to assassinate you. The purpose was to frame my family and force Honglian to choose another master, but -"

  "But you checked and found that it was not what you thought at all. Clues always surrounded your family, but they were not done by the family members you knew could do these things. You wanted to investigate in depth, but you tried to check everything. Not quite, right?"

  Isaac nodded slowly, a gleam flashed in his eyes: "Have you checked it too?"

  "Don't be nervous," Lu Xing said, "I didn't check or send anyone to go deep into your family. I can be so sure only because of the twist in your words."

  "Sorry, I'm just a reflex." Isaac apologized in a low voice, he was a little bit villainous.

  Lu Xing didn't care, the situation in the imperial capital had been like this since ancient times. In fact, not only the imperial capital, but also the more prosperous bases cannot escape the mutual testing, cooperation, backstabbing, and planting of spies from high-class and powerful families.

  Isaac's alertness was purely a reflex, nothing to worry about.

  It was Isaac's frankness that made Lu Xing think of a person who fit the "clue surrounding the Leden family" very well, but Isaac was unable to find out.

  This man is the current head of the Leden family, Isaac's grandfather, Rudolf Leden.

  As for why he did this and for what purpose, Lu Xing was confused.

  [The author has something to say]

  It's a bit short, I'll try to write more tomorrow. There is a small red envelope for the message in this chapter, although you may not care. Typo, I'll take a break and correct it.