Chapter 173-176

Now he felt he understood Mallory's thoughts better. Mallory is indeed a pioneer in a way, and his argument is correct. No. 434 has grown far beyond their expectations.

  If experimental subjects like No. 434 can be mass-produced, the crisis of mutants will no longer be the biggest problem plaguing mankind. Accordingly, whoever can possess a large number of experimental subjects like No. 434 will become the new master of this world.

  However, by then, the mutants that threaten human safety will become lunatics possessing these experimental bodies.

  How ironic, human beings will always struggle with this kind of rights and desires. Sooner or later, they will bury their own race as idiots because of their endless desire for rights.

  Silently, he followed the two of them into a room in the backstage. When he sat at the seat designated by the two of them, he discovered that in addition to the three of them, there was another person wearing a military uniform in the room.

  The man glanced at himself doubtfully before speaking: "Who is this man? Is it related to the previous assassination that you two brought him back?"

  Assassination, Kent knew. When Mallory asked him to find No. 434, he was very troubled and confused. He walked out of the hotel aimlessly and only came to his senses when he heard a loud noise.

  He sensed danger at that time and found a corner to hide. He didn't see what happened next, and later he walked into the venue in a daze, and finally found Ruan Sui.

  Thinking of Ruan Sui, Kent thought of Ruan Sui's photo in Mallory's safe, and his attention and eyes inevitably fell on Ruan Sui.

  Perhaps because his gaze was a bit focused, all three other people present noticed it, and all three pairs of eyes looked at Kent, which made Kent feel a little stressed.

  He wanted to explain, but he swallowed the words and said instead: "I can tell you whatever you want to ask, but you have to protect me."

  "Protecting you?" Ruan Sui's eyes became sharp, "Are you really in danger?"

  Kent hesitated and nodded.

  Although Lu Xing and Ruan Sui had expected this answer, they had doubts.

  The fact that Mallory was able to bring Kent safely into the country proved that their identities were not discovered in the first place. After successfully entering the country, he did not attack the mainland, so he would not be discovered halfway.

  Since it was not discovered, how did the danger come?

  Or is it that the danger does not originate from the authorities, but from within them?

  Yan Yuan, who was standing by, was playing charades with the two of them, a little anxious: "What are you two doing with your flirting? Is there anything I can't know?"

  Ruan Sui glanced at Yan Yuan helplessly: "I don't know when you became so nosy."

  Yan Yuan put on a coffin face: "I just don't like to talk and look cold. It doesn't mean that I don't have curiosity."

  "Then you ask yourself." Ruan Sui pulled Lu Xing to sit on the sofa opposite Kent, leaning back with a relaxed posture and looking quite comfortable.

  Yan Yuan stared at Ruan Sui: "...are you still okay?"

  Ruan Sui shook his head: "No."

  Yan Yuan: "...Are you in a bad mood?"