Chapter 157-160

The reason is simple: national expansion.

  Humans are social animals, and there will be fights when someone is alive. When there are fights, there will be winners, and the winners will cannibalize other weak ones to strengthen themselves. The law of the jungle is the law of nature, and it is also the unpredictability of the human heart.

  If the two behemoths, the Federation and the Empire, reconcile, the surrounding small countries will most likely become their resource plunder, and it will be very difficult to survive. Even if everyone actually faces the same enemy, the struggle for power and profit cannot be avoided.

  Very sad.

  Human beings are like this. Even if they face extinction, the struggle will never stop as long as they are not extinct.

  What they didn't expect was that not only did the two countries not tear up the contract, but they actually had a faint tendency to merge during the two leaders' administration.

  This trend was directly obvious on the day when the Imperial Army merged into the Federal Army.

  When the top leaders of various countries see this, it seems that they can't defeat either of these two countries individually. If they really want to join forces, small countries like them will really have no way out.

  Interfering in other countries' internal affairs? It is unrealistic and cannot be interfered with.

  What to do? If it is allowed to develop, it will be even more impossible.

  After thinking about it, someone came up with an idea for Wu Jin and Ruan Qing. As long as one of these two people dies, or both of them die, there will be no possibility of the two countries merging.

  If it works well, it might even reignite the war between the two countries.

  They did so, but what they didn't expect was that Ruan Qing, the leader of one country, would actually sacrifice his life to protect the leader of another country.

  Their plan to kill them succeeded, but their plan to prevent the two from merging failed.

  After Ruan Qing's death, Wu Jin's methods became even more violent. The countries involved in the assassination plan were all overtly and covertly controlled by Wu Jin, and the leaders who were directly involved retreated to the background one after another in the past twenty years and died in depression.

  You know, they are still very young in this era when the average life expectancy is 200 years old. To retreat to the fringes of power at such a young age, and to die in depression with the same script, it is difficult not to let people discover who is the initiator.

  It was also this incident that allowed the country to see Wu Jin's ability and the ability of a country to become stronger after recuperating.

  Since then, although there are still countries that have made small moves under the clear trend of the merger of the Federation and the Empire, most countries have remained silent on this.

  But I don't know if Wu Jin delayed announcing the merger of the two countries to commemorate Ruan Qing who saved him. This delay lasts until today.

  Of course, these are just appearances. Behind the scenes, everyone knows that the two countries have already merged.

  Have you ever seen that there is only one representative team in various competitions?

  If there really wasn't a merger, there would have to be two representative teams.

  They didn't talk about it or announce the two mergers to the public, but just told them tactfully - they all stayed calm and squinted, and wouldn't do anything to you. If someone pretends to be confused because they understand, then the fate of those people before will be their fate.