Chapter 101-104

The two pairs of wings kept moving slightly behind Lu Xing, allowing everyone to see more clearly how beautiful the covered lower wings were.

  The long phoenix tail trailed on the floor. It was completely transparent at first, but soon began to change colors. In the end, the gradient sky-blue color is stabilized on the phoenix tail, making the entire wing directly inject the soul like the finishing touch.

  Then, everyone saw a flash of light on the wings, and Lu Xing, with his eyes half closed, was actually carried off the ground by the two pairs of wings.

  After Ruan Sui discovered that Lu Xing had wings growing on his back, he kept holding Lu Xing's hand regardless of the temperature on Lu Xing's body. When Lu Xing flew toward the ceiling, he didn't fly far because he was holding him.

  Just when he was about to pull Lu Xing back to sit down, he found that his eyesight was constantly rising.

  Lu Xing took him flying.

  This thought flashed through Ruan Sui's mind, and then without thinking, he stretched out his hand to hold Lu Xing's shaky bathrobe to prevent Lu Xing from being exposed in front of everyone.

  "Wocao! Is Lu Xing turning into a moth? It's so cool that he can fly and can take people flying. I want to fly too."

  Fei Shan's excited roar recalled Ruan Sui, Ruan Yuqi and Yan Yuan's attention on Lu Xing, and they all looked at him.

  A few seconds later, veins popped up on the foreheads of the three of them. Ruan Yuqi quickly held Ruan Sui's feet to prevent them from flying too high. Yan Yuan slapped Feishan on the back of the head.

  "Shut up. If you don't speak, no one will treat you as a mute. Didn't you see that Lu Xing is unconscious? Why don't you help me quickly?"

  "oh oh."

  Only then did Fei Shan react. He stepped forward and helped pull the two people down in mid-air. Fei Shan tilted his head when he looked at Lu Xing, who was still holding him down and flapping his wings to fly freely. Look at your captain.

  "Captain, what should we do? I can't let go. If I let go, Lu Xing will still have to fly."

  Yan Yuan didn't know what to do. He looked at the only person in the room who might be able to do something: "Major Ruan, what should I do? Wake him up? What should I call him?"

  wake? of course not.

  Ruan Yuqi blinked, his eyes brightened a few degrees, and he reluctantly looked at the beautiful big wings behind Lu Xing. While sighing at the strength of Lu Xing's wings, he wanted to try again, but he never thought of waking him up.

  Anyway, Lu Xing's high fever gradually subsided after his wings came out. Although Lu Xingren was not awake yet, he could clearly see that he was in good condition, so he was not in a hurry to wake him up.

  Ruan Sui knew Ruan Yuqi best, and when he saw him like this, he knew that waking Lu Xing was a feasible solution, but Ruan Yuqi had his own little idea and didn't want to wake Lu Xing.

  After glaring at Ruan Yuqi, Ruan Sui said directly: "Lu Xing's wings have grown. You can cooperate with him in experiments whenever you want. There is no need to be in such a hurry. Can you please tell me if I can wake Lu Xing up now?"

  Ruan Yuqi responded with a grimace to Ruan Sui: "Scream, scream."

  Ruan Sui heard the words and walked to Lu Xing's side, carefully avoiding the wings, wrapping his arms around Lu Xing's shoulders, leaning close to Lu Xing's ear: "Lu Xing, wake up, wake up quickly. If you don't wake up, you will be lost."