Chapter 177-180

As for why Mallory did this——

  "Is it because of Mr. Yu?" Kent murmured.

  Kent's voice was very low, but the three people sitting across from him were not ordinary people, so they naturally heard Kent's murmur. The three of them looked at each other and understood that Kent didn't know the reason why Mallory did this.

  Ruan Sui and Yan Yuan were a little disappointed, but Lu Xing was not disappointed. He knew Mallory's personality so well, and his attitude and behavior were always invisible to people. Lu Xing once thought that Mallory was a schizophrenic lunatic.

  He didn't expect Kent to know why Mallory did this, and when Kent couldn't answer, he didn't make it difficult for him.

  Lu Xing tapped the table gently, looked at Kent who was attracted by the sound of his tapping, and said calmly: "Why, suddenly I find that I can't see through Mallory, and feel that all my efforts over the years have been in vain?"

  Kent didn't understand why Mr. Lu asked this. What's the point of asking now?

  Seeing that he was puzzled, Lu Xing didn't say anything. His black and white eyes seemed to have the power to see through people's hearts. Kent, who was stared at by him, couldn't help but shudder. He hesitated and said, "What do you mean?"

  Lu Xing relaxed his posture, crossed his long legs under the table, rested his elbows on the table in front of him, crossed his hands and placed them on his chin, a smile suddenly appeared on his expressionless face: "Don't understand?"

  Kent's breathing gradually became heavier, and beads of sweat appeared on his forehead: "You..."

  "Then let me make it clearer," Lu Xing interrupted Kent, "You are not from the institute, but you belong to some force."

  "I--"

  "You think about it before you think about it." Lu Xing's eyes sharpened, and his voice became a little colder, "You are a smart person, you should know what kind of answer I want to hear."

  Kent was already disturbed by Mallory and Lu Xing's unconventional behavior. At this moment, Lu Xing's words made him even more confused. His previous idea of ​​using what he knew to take the initiative was no longer the same. Then it dissipated, and my mind was filled with the fear of having my identity discovered.

  There was no other reason. If he was just a researcher at JR Research Institute-36, seeing that he had never hurt Lu Xing and had the reputation of answering all questions, Lu Xing would not do anything to him.

  But if they knew which force they belonged to, Lu Xing would not do anything to him, but his organization would not let him go easily.

  The most important thing is that he has already reported to the organization before coming to the imperial capital this time. In addition, it is now the competition period for the college mecha competition, and the organization behind him will definitely send someone. If he is really honest, his life may not be able to leave the imperial capital.

  what to do? Do it like this?

  "Don't want to say it?" Lu Xing didn't give Kent a chance to think. "If you don't want to say it, I will arrest you as a spy and release your information. Tell me - will the organization behind you protect you? Will you give up on you, a loser who can't even complete the task?"

  Kent was frightened, and then felt a slight sting in his heart, as if something had broken.

  When he realized what it was, he panicked and his face was covered with sweat. His brown eyes stared blankly at Lu Xing, who had a murderous look on his face. After a while, his straight back bent and his shoulders slumped.