Chapter 29-32

Now it doesn't seem to be the case. The disappearance of the mental body is to ensure the survival of the main body. It's just that their mental body is not as special as Lu Xing, and the function is not obvious, so he ignored it.

  Lu Xing felt Ruan Sui's hand kept on his head after patting him. He was a little confused. Just when he was about to ask, his face suddenly changed.

  At the same time, the front wheels of the self-driving car suddenly stopped, and the rear wheels were still traveling at high speed. It was unclear whether it was a program error or someone had tampered with the car.

  There was a heart-wrenching screeching sound, and the entire body of the car stood up straight from the ground, rolled over several times on the empty street, and then fell to the side of the road before exploding with a bang.

  [The author has something to say]

  Ruan Sui: Poor little misfortune, the car exploded again.

  Lu Xing: I want to curse.

  I will be joining V tomorrow. I hope my friends will continue to support me. The 10,000-word drop will be updated at 0:00 tomorrow. It may be a little later, but it will not be more than 1:00.

  The daily update will be 3,000 before the update, and the update will be 6,000 per day after the update. Thank you again for your companionship, and I hope to continue to accompany you in the future. Love you~

  Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution between 2023-01-19 20:50:20~2023-01-20 13:13:50~

  Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: change the name and win 5 bottles; 1 bottle of Yummy sauce;

  Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

Chapter 25 Guardian

  "boom--"

  The explosion suddenly sounded at the beginning of night, and then the car body and the green belt on the roadside ignited into a raging fire. A figure with teeth and claws spread through the burning fire and slowly disappeared into the sewer next to it.

  In the drainage ditch a few meters away from the explosion site, Lu Xing held Ruan Sui tightly under him and allowed the car fragments, glass shards, branches, stones, etc. ejected by the explosion to hit him.

  Just now in the car, Lu Xing was about to ask Ruan Sui what was wrong, when he saw two tentacles suddenly protruding from the sewers on both sides of the road in the rear view mirror and quickly wrapped around the front tires of the car.

  The autonomous driving system automatically brakes when it detects an obstacle, but the braking system does not apply emergency braking for unknown reasons. When the front wheels were immobile and the rear wheels were traveling at high speed, the entire car naturally rolled over.

  Lu Xing only had time to unbuckle the two's seat belts and hug Ruan Sui tightly. He kicked the car door open and rolled into the drainage ditch next to the green belt as he threw himself out.

  Ruan Sui didn't see the tentacles. He was hugged by Lu Xing and rolled out of the car with a stunned look on his face. He heard a shocking explosion.

  Realizing that something had happened and that Lu Xing was trying to protect himself, Ruan Sui immediately wanted to change places with Lu Xing, but was pinned down by Lu Xing and unable to move. He watched helplessly as Lu Xing was being thrown out by debris and glass. There was a muffled groan when hit.