Chapter 237-240

He thought wrong. He originally thought that even if the base had an underground building part, the above-ground part would not be completely idle and would be used to cultivate some unimportant experimental subjects.

  When he really saw the tip of the iceberg of the above-ground buildings, he realized why he couldn't see the various weapons and mechanisms used to attack the enemy outside before, because the entire above-ground building was just a big weapon.

  Under the dazzling light, there is only one path leading to the unknown, surrounded by huge and slowly rotating gears. Lu Xing had excellent eyesight and could clearly see the energy box embedded in the center that drove the huge gear to rotate in the distance.

  Judging from the energy fluctuations, they are all top-quality energy cores produced by the most advanced energy masters, and there are not just one such energy core, but densely packed into thousands.

  It is conceivable that the supply energy contained in the gears driven by so many energy cores at the same time will not be worse than the attack power of the SSS-level mutant.

  Lu Xing was very lucky. After they didn't know the exact address, they immediately encircled and suppressed them. If such a large weapon were to be attacked rashly, they would be the only ones to die.

  Exhaling slowly, Lu Xing continued to observe this huge set of weapons without leaving any trace. The guide who caught up at some point introduced meaningfully: "This is the defense system of our base. As long as it is there, even if you send troops to rescue, there will be no return."

  When the guide said this, he stared directly at Ruan Sui, as if he wanted to see Ruan Sui's disappointed expression, but Ruan Sui disappointed him.

  Ruan Sui just glanced at him lightly: "Lead the way, I'm very tired."

  The guide held his breath and was about to say something else when he remembered Wu Jin's previous instructions and stared at Ruan Sui sadly for a while before continuing to lead the way.

  After passing through the long passage, the front became dim, and the flat road turned into a downward staircase.

  Everyone followed the guide down in silence until they stopped in front of a huge elevator. The guide stopped and his attitude returned to his original respect.

  "Colonel Ruan Sui, please, I can only send you here. After the elevator door opens, all the areas you see are your territory. We have three opportunities to go out for fun every day, but you can always. This The elevator has already entered your biometric information, and you can take the elevator whenever you want to go out."

  Ruan Sui nodded and was about to get on the elevator when he heard the guide speak again: "Although I think you won't listen and the boss also said that you can move around freely, I still want to advise you not to come and go at will in the middle of the night."

  Ruan Sui ignored him, glanced at Lu Xing and said calmly: "Let's go."

  Lu Xing pretended to be silent and followed him into the elevator. The moment the elevators slowly closed, Lu Xing saw other people boarding different elevators in groups, while the guide walked leisurely towards the way he came.

  Lu Xing didn't speak to Ruan Sui in the elevator. He kept a certain distance from Ruan Sui and secretly counted the seconds as the elevator shook slightly. When the count reached 30, the elevator stopped, the elevator door opened, and a luxurious room that seemed to be covered by a transparent glass cover appeared in front of the two of them.

  Lu Xing and Ruan Sui were startled at the same time. They were a little confused about Wu Jin's taste. This room was luxurious at best, and it was just like the luxurious rooms in high-end love hotels where couples like to go.