Chapter 109-112

Kill three birds with one stone.

  The thoughts are not deep.

  Only this time, he won't let the Ghost King and Vine King have such a loud plan. He will keep this Ghost King and Vine King at Base No. 6!

  Lu Xing's eyes were slightly closed, and as his mental power surged, all the spiritual threads penetrated into the core of Honglian, and his spiritual body was thrown out of his body and directly fused with Honglian 100%.

  In an instant, the red lotus, which was already surrounded by energy sparks, bloomed again like the red lotus of karma. Vaguely, everyone could see the huge spiritual body of the land-walking husky standing behind the red lotus in the sky, roaring towards the sky.

  If you look carefully, the shadow seems to have two pairs of looming transparent butterfly wings. The strong wind suddenly rises, blowing the energy sparks around Honglian. At that moment, the god descends.

  "What's this?"

  "Spiritual body?"

  "So majestic. It seems to move."

  "Even if he can move and roar, he is worthy of being the master of Red Lotus. He is just different." The soldiers' discussion gradually became louder.

  Ruan Sui, who was treating the wounds of the wounded, heard these comments and turned around suddenly to look behind Lu Xing, his eyes widening in an instant.

  What others saw might be a shadow, but what he saw was an extremely clear sight of a husky with wings similar to those on Lu Xing's back.

  "Is it a miracle?"

  "What miracle?"

  Ruan Sui's murmuring voice alarmed Fei Shan, who had just stabilized his injury and climbed up to continue fighting. He looked at Ruan Sui with a gray face and a confused expression, and asked repeatedly: "Deputy team, what's the miracle?"

  Ruan Sui pointed to Lu Xing, who was confronting the Ghost King Teng King below the city.

  Fei Shan was injured before, and when Lu Xing crossed the city wall, he was forcefully dragged down by the healer.

  At this time, he looked along Ruan Sui's fingers and his voice was split: "Vice, deputy, this, is this Lu Xing's spiritual body? This, how come it has wings? These wings look like--ouch. , Vice Captain, why are you hitting me? The wound hasn't fully healed yet."

  Ruan Sui glared at Feishan, stretched out his hand and made a zipper motion over his mouth. Fei Shan is such a big mouth, if he keeps talking, the matter of Lu Xing having wings will have to be exposed.

  Feishan also realized that he had said the wrong thing, and ran back to his position in dejection, picked up a sniper rifle and pointed it at the enemy. Since the appearance of the SS-level mutant Ghost King Tengwang, he was afraid of being affected by his boss, so he stopped attacking collectively. The mutants simultaneously observed Lu Xing's next move through the scope.

  Everyone's movements were almost the same as Feishan's, and the mutants stopped attacking, giving him a chance to breathe.

  But they didn't dare to make unnecessary moves. Just like they were alert to the mutants who stopped attacking at any time, the mutants also stared at them vigilantly. As long as they dared to make any move to attack the Ghost King Vine King, the mutants would not Let them go.

  If they were simply to encircle and suppress the Ghost King Teng Wang, they would not be stingy with artillery shells, but in this case firing artillery seemed to have no other effect besides causing chaos for Lu Xing.