Chapter 57-60

Huaiyu shrugged: "Maybe. Colonel Ruan Sui said that Lu Xing's mental energy is actually higher than the maximum energy limit of the SS level, but it has not reached the SSS level."

  "What?" Several people were shocked again. As far as they knew, there was no fighter in the entire empire, no, the entire federation, who could break through to the SS level.

  His deputy team went out for a trip and really found a treasure.

  Sparks burst out from Li Shu's eyes. He grabbed Gan Yan beside him and said excitedly: "The deputy team leader is still wise and knew to start early."

  Gan Yan felt pain from being caught and glanced at Li Shu helplessly: "We all know, can you let me go? Something more interesting seems to be happening over there."

  As a gossip king, how could Li Shu miss the good show? Putting your feet up, sticking your head out, and widening your eyes to see what happens next.

  After Ruan Sui said the sarcastic words and left a message to ask someone to take them to the hospital, without even looking at the embarrassed duo, he led Lu Xing and passed directly by Leopold, who had stopped, and then headed towards Li Shu and the others. direction to go.

  Before they had taken two steps, two combatants in standard military uniforms blocked their way.

  Before Lu Xing could use his strength this time, Ruan Sui looked at the two people with a cold face: "Captain Wang and Vice Captain Yu came to the party but did not follow the party rules. Do they have to leave first?"

  Wang Qiang, Yu and the two choked. The rules of the Imperial Military Academy's welcome party are that both the federal commander and the imperial president must abide by them. Those who do not comply will be asked to leave when the party is about to begin.

  The two of them had just returned from a mission. After receiving the news, they had no time to customize their dresses. However, even if others see this kind of thing, they won't say much, and Ruan Sui is also such a person.

  But what just happened happened to step on Ruan Sui's minefield, making him not want to let Wang Qiang, Yu and the two go.

  Wang Qiang, Yu Yu and others were also helpless. They also knew that Ruan Sui was venting his anger. But they had no choice but to blame the two self-righteous guys just now, who couldn't tell the difference between their eyebrows.

  This boy in a husky suit was brought in by Ruan Sui himself, which proved that this boy was very important to Ruan Sui.

  Moreover, this boy looks very unfamiliar, and he may not necessarily have that kind of relationship with Ruan Sui. If it is the child of a senior, it is possible that he asked Ruan Sui to help take care of it.

  Even if this boy had unusual feelings for Ruan Sui and Ruan Sui also had a crush on him, he couldn't use such despicable means to deal with him.

  Failure would be embarrassing like just now, success would make Ruan Sui even more disgusted.

  Leopold and Elvis were used to being aloof and regarded Ruan Sui as their own. This was considered a routine operation. They are sincere towards Ruan Sui, of course they will not be like this.

  Unfortunately it's too late to say anything now.

  It was also their fault that their minds were impure. They knew that some of the naughty moves of those two people would make Ruan Sui feel disgusted, so they stepped forward to rescue Ruan Sui again, hoping to win a wave of favor.

  With a wry smile, Wang Qiang, Yu and the two wanted to say something to save themselves, but they heard Ruan Sui holding the boy's hand and suddenly said "ouch".