Chapter 5-8

But the reason why light mechas are called light mechas is because they are small in size, light in weight, and flexible enough. It is simply impossible to block a huge aircraft cabin with a light mecha.

  At the critical moment, Lu Xing suddenly felt that his spiritual body was expanding infinitely, and actually connected with a gentle and familiar spiritual power extending from the outside.

  This connection made Lu Xing suddenly sober, and even the fatigue from the previous continuous high concentration on driving the mecha disappeared.

  The moment the spiritual body was wrapped and sent back by this spiritual power, Ghost King Teng paused for a moment, and then, Lu Xing suddenly heard a roar above his head.

  Realizing what the sound was, Lu Xing only had time to stretch out the rope and pull Zheng Ya away before he was blown away by the airwaves from the heavily armored mecha landing on the ground. When he fainted, he vaguely seemed to see the person he wanted to see the most.

  "Instructor Ruan..."

Chapter 4 New Humanity

  When Ruan Sui calmed Lu Xing's mental body and came out of the ward, he saw Colonel Burton and two new students, a boy and a girl, waiting outside. Seeing him coming out, the tall boy among them quickly walked up.

  "Hello, Colonel, may I ask how my friend is doing?"

  "Who are you?"

  "Ah," Huaiyu responded and introduced himself, "My name is Huaiyu, and Lu Xing, who is lying inside, is both a freshman at the Imperial Military Academy this year. We are friends and grew up together."

  Ruan Sui and Colonel Bolton looked at each other, and Colonel Bolton nodded invisibly. Ruan Sui then said in a gentle voice: "Your friend is fine, it's just a side effect of forcibly driving a military mecha. It sounds like your friend is quite powerful. You dare to fly a military mecha without any systematic training."

  "Huh? Haha, um, that's because he drove a simulation." Huaiyu scratched his hair in embarrassment and asked awkwardly, "Um, I think the damage to the light mecha is a bit serious, so we shouldn't have to pay for it. .....Bar?"

  Ruan Sui and Bolton did not expect to get such an answer. They carefully observed Huaiyu's expression, and Huaiyu looked at them openly.

  The two of them breathed a sigh of relief when they saw that Huaiyu didn't look like he was lying. Although they still had doubts in their hearts.

  Colonel Bolton came up, put his arm around Huaiyu's shoulders, and said with a smile: "You don't have to pay. Not only is there no need, I will also personally write a letter of recommendation for your friend and let him enter the elite class directly."

  "That's a great relationship!" Huaiyu clapped his hands excitedly, "Lu Xing's wish is to enter the elite class, but without a letter of recommendation, we can't get in in the first year as freshmen. Now it's all solved."

  Huaiyu was so happy for Lu Xing that he didn't notice the meaningful looks Ruan Sui and Bolton had on him.

  "Sir, can I go in and see my friend?" Suddenly another freshman spoke.

  "It's not possible now. I'll have to check him out later. You can only see him if there's nothing serious." Ruan Sui's eyes fell on the short-haired girl who spoke out, "You and the new student there also grew up together? "

  The girl shook her head: "No, sir. My name is Anna, and I met Lu Xing and the others on the first day. Lu Xing's forehead was bruised to protect me. I just stopped his bleeding and originally planned to wait for him to wake up. I checked it again, but what happened next happened unexpectedly."