Chapter 241-244

When the turmoil in the imperial capital broke out, Xuan Changming's injuries were healed, and Lu Xinglin's energy still remained in his blood. Xuan Changming discovered this when Rudolph made his announcement live worldwide.

Discovered that the Sophora japonica thorn vine could not parasitize in his eyeballs.

Later, after being brought out by Gal, Xuan Changming asked Ruan Yuqi privately what was going on. Ruan Yuqi's answer was - ordinary king butterfly scale powder does not have this ability.

If the scales on Lu Xing's wings have this ability, it is most likely because of Lu Xing's life experience, which also means that the Lu Xing king butterfly's genes are fully mature.

Xuan Changming asked Ruan Yuqi to keep it secret and claimed that it was Ruan Yuqi, a genius, who invented the antidote.

Then, Xuan Changming stepped onto the aircraft heading for the final battlefield with an indescribable worry.

At the same time, Ruan Sui quietly opened his eyes in Lu Xing's arms.

Ruan Sui quietly looked at the deep-profile face in front of him, his eyes gradually changing from calm to greedy, as if he couldn't see enough of Lu Xing, and he couldn't bear to blink.

As time passed by, Ruan Sui's eyes shed a trace of tears, just like a normal physiological reaction of keeping his eyes open for too long. Ruan Sui wiped away the tears from the corners of his eyes without caring, stretched out his hand and gently touched the outline of Lu Xing's face.

From the full forehead, to the deep eyebrows, to the high bridge of the nose, and finally fell on Lu Xing's soft lips, which he bit into a small mouth.

Ruan Sui gently tapped the small wound on Lu Xing's lip. With the surge of his mental power, the small cut on Lu Xing's lips quickly healed, and Lu Xing's breath became longer.

Lu Xing fell asleep more deeply.

After doing all this, Ruan Sui gently took away Lu Xing's hand on his waist, got up and got out of bed, picked up the clothes scattered on the floor and threw them into the washing machine outside the bathroom.

Then, he took out a brand new set of clothes from a cabinet next to him and put them on one by one, covering up the traces left by Lu Xing all over his body.

Finally, he walked back to the bed again, and looked at Lu Xing, who was obviously sleeping soundly, but because he left, his brows furrowed and his hands were moving around on the bed looking for him, and he smiled slightly.

"Just like a puppy." Ruan Sui's white hands fell on the fluffy ears on top of Lu Xing's head and smiled, "It's really a puppy."

Ruan Sui leaned over and placed a kiss between Lu Xing's frowning eyebrows. Lu Xing, who was sleeping, felt this reassuring breath and slowly relaxed his brows.

Ruan Sui stood up and placed another kiss on Lu Xing's plush ears: "Go to sleep, my big dog. When you wake up, everything will be over."

As soon as the words fell, Ruan Sui's brows and eyes lost their softness and became sharp. He stood up and walked out of this erotic room. The moment he closed the door, he neatly locked the door with his own authority.

After doing all this, Ruan Sui rested his forehead on the transparent glass and laughed softly: "Fortunately, Wu Jin gave me the highest authority, so that I can still protect you here."

"I hope you don't hate me."

After taking one last deep look at Lu Xing, who was sleeping on the bed, Ruan Sui turned around and walked into the elevator.