Chapter 225-228

After knowing this, he thought of many ways to know how Lu Xing could peel off the mutant emperor and fuse it with Ruan Qing. It's a pity that before he could find the answer, he had to merge with the King of Mutations.

  But one thing Ruan Sui is sure of is that this ability should be related to the king butterfly gene in Lu Xing's body, and the mutant emperor that he fused with also happens to be a king butterfly.

  Ruan Sui felt that there must be a connection between them, and they had to carefully explore what the specific connection was.

  However, if they can successfully destroy Ruan Qing's body and destroy all these conspiracies, even if they never know about it, it won't matter, so they shouldn't worry too much.

  But for some reason, after recovering his memory in his previous life and this life, this question has been lingering in his mind, and he cannot let it go.

  Sighing secretly, Ruan Sui chose to confess the matter to Lu Xing. Since he had chosen to confess, he would not hide it. Lu Xing said he would face it with him, so he should believe Lu Xing.

  When Lu Xing heard this news, he was not as worried as Ruan Sui. He stretched out his hand to pull Ruan Sui into his arms and comforted him: "Instructor, don't worry. We have no plans to resurrect Commander Ruan, so it won't involve stripping off the mutated body." This step of the emperor will not pose any threat to me. However, we can find a way to peel off the mutated emperor."

  "Why?" Ruan Sui looked up at Lu Xing, "Didn't you say there is no threat to you?"

  Lu Xing smiled. This problem did not pose a threat to him, but if he could master this ability, the instructor would have no choice but to reduce the threat of the mutant emperor. After merging with the mutant emperor, could he use this method? Separate the instructor from the mutant emperor?

  As long as there is a little hope, he wants the instructor to live, grow old, sick and die like a normal person, and he will give everything for this.

  As for himself, he is an experimental subject anyway, and his body's abilities and potential are immeasurable. There are some things that the instructor will die if he does them, but he doesn't necessarily know.

  This is what the memories inherited from the genes told him after the King Butterfly gene was perfected.

  [The author has something to say]

  Feitian Fairy Dog hides his secrets. If he still hides it after confessing, he will be blamed by the instructor in the future!

Chapter 150 Counterattack 1

  Ruan Sui was not easy to fool, and he understood what Lu Xing wanted to do in an instant. Lu Xing was afraid that his plan would go wrong and that he would eventually have to merge with the mutant emperor like in his previous life, so he wanted to know how to separate him from the mutant emperor.

  Lu Xing wanted to keep him safe at all times.

  Ruan Sui felt sad in his heart and couldn't help but let out a long sigh. His big dog, while clearly vowing that the two of them would confess, was hiding his secrets from his instructor. It seems that if he is not punished, he will not know who the instructor is.

  Thinking of this, Ruan Sui's beautiful eyes narrowed. When Lu Xing heard him sigh and focused completely on him, he reached out and pinched the soft flesh of Lu Xing's cheek and pulled it to both sides, until the line of Lu Xing's lips became straight. , the place where his fingers pinched turned red, and then he asked softly: "Is it wrong?"