Chapter 189-192

When the first harsh sound sounded, Yan Yuan immediately stood up to see what was going on. Arriving near the sound facility, I found that the staff member who was supposed to be sitting in the control room was missing.

  What they saw through the large soundproof and bulletproof glass was a figure they had never seen before, but wearing a uniform security uniform. The control room was also locked from the inside.

  "who?"

  Yan Yuan took out his weapon and looked at the people in the control room warily. The man turned back, raised the corners of his mouth slightly, and made a silent gesture to Yan Yuan.

  Immediately, Yan Yuan and the people he brought felt their ears ringing, and the depths of their brains seemed to have been forcibly cut open. There were tiny drops of blood oozing out of their noses, ears, and eyes, and some even spit out a mouthful of blood. He fainted with blood, and it was obvious at first glance that he had hurt his inner abdomen.

  Yan Yuan endured the headache and nausea and wiped the blood on his face, feeling a bad premonition well up in his heart.

  The person in the control room now is not a person at all, but an experimental subject, and the direction of the experiment is sound waves.

  They had just been injured by the ultrasonic waves emitted by this person.

  But the venue was so tightly guarded, how did this experimental subject get in? Still wearing a well-fitting uniform? Where did this person get the previous controller?

  However, before they had time to think about it, Yan Yuan saw the sonic experimental subject skillfully operating buttons that were in a mess in the control room and they couldn't understand.

  Immediately afterwards, a very ethereal and pleasant sound surrounded the entire venue, and was then transmitted via real-time broadcast to the ears of the audience watching the game on the big screen outside the venue.

  "Hello everyone, I am Shen Bo from JR Research Institute. Please allow me to introduce myself..."

  As soon as Yan Yuan heard that the experimental subject claimed to be from the JR Research Institute, he knew something was going to happen and shouted: "Force a breakthrough and catch him."

  Before he finished speaking, Yan Yuan had already shot first. The high-temperature ray accurately penetrated the position of the lock, leaving a large hole in the door panel.

  But just when everyone thought they would catch the experimental subject who called himself Shen Bo soon, they felt that they had been hit hard deep in the brain again.

  This blow was much harder than the one just now. Even Yan Yuan couldn't resist it. His legs went weak and he knelt on the ground. He tried several times but couldn't get up.

  At this time, the audience inside and outside the venue was equally uncomfortable. Including Feishan and Isaac, all the unsuspecting people were paralyzed in their seats by the sudden sound and unable to move.

  The participating team members who were covered by small electromagnetic shields, whether it was due to the heavy armor or the electromagnetic shields, seemed normal.

  They also heard voices that were not part of the game commentary, and noticed the unusual atmosphere in the venue at this time. They stopped attacking in unison and looked at the referee's seat with some helplessness.

  Unfortunately, the referee's bench could not give them any response.

  Just when they were confused, the ethereal voice sounded again, and the content of the voice made everyone present suddenly change their expressions.