Chapter 145-148

Mallory didn't care very much, and his tone was soft and filled with a hint of emotion that no one could understand: "Isn't this more challenging? I will catch this annoying little thing, retrain it, and make it more challenging. He only recognizes me as his master."

  Mr. Yu raised his eyebrows: "We'll see!"

  Before he finished speaking, the person had already walked out along the exit.

  The people who followed Mallory to greet him looked at the people walking away in front of him, then looked at Mallory, and finally gritted their teeth and followed Mr. Yu.

  Mr. Zhiyu was apparently here to guide the experiment, but anyone with some background knew that Mr. Zhiyu was sent by the superiors to take over the Snow Mountain Base Research Institute. He would be their new big boss from now on, and they did not dare to offend him.

  Kent did not follow. He knew who his real master was and stood one step behind Mallory.

  Mallory glanced at him, and a low and gorgeous voice sounded in his ears: "Why don't you follow? That person is higher than me, the director of the third laboratory, in terms of knowledge and status. Look at them , didn't you just follow him impatiently?"

  Kent felt a chill go down his spine when he heard this, and the hairs on his hair stood up. He did not dare to raise his head to look into Mallory's eyes, and said respectfully: "I am your assistant, and you single-handedly promoted me. In this life, Kent only recognizes you as the only number one leader."

  "Yeah?"

  Kendi bent even lower and responded in a low voice: "Yes, I am your most loyal believer."

  "Hahaha, okay." Mallory's gray eyes seemed to be quenched with poison, but his tone was softer, "Since you are my most loyal believer, then I have something for you to do now."

  He leaned over Kent's ear and moved his lips. From the corner of his eye, he saw Kent's side face getting paler and whiter, until the blood was almost gone before he laughed wildly as if he had seen something funny.

  "Hahahaha, Kent, you are so cute. You are my most capable assistant. How could I leave such a dangerous matter to you? I will feel bad if you die."

  Mallory's voice was very gentle, and it sounded like he really felt sorry for Kent, his assistant. But if someone could see Mallory's eyes now, they would find that there was no gentleness in Mallory's eyes at all, but only full of calculation and viciousness.

  Kent didn't dare to look up or respond. Feeling Mallory's hand patting the back of his neck soothingly, his Adam's apple surged, and it took him a while to find his voice.

  "Doctor, Kent has taken note of your instructions and will definitely work hard to meet your expectations."

  The hand that landed on the back of his neck paused, and then slowly left. Then the sound of footsteps sounded. Kent mustered up the courage to look up and saw Mallory's elegant back and a low "Follow".

  Kent took a deep breath and waited for a few seconds before quickly following up. As soon as he reached the back left side of Mallory, he heard Mallory say casually: "Are you curious about Mr. Yu?"

  Kent was stunned for a moment, and then a joy filled his heart. He knew that what he had just done had finally won Mallory's trust, and Mallory began to tell him some secrets that only high-level officials knew.

  It's not in vain that he devotes himself to serving this crazy, paranoid, and sick person every day.

  Suppressing the joy in his heart, Kent pretended to be curious and hesitated: "I...can I know this?"