Chapter 253-256

"That power is too great. It took me two lifetimes to get some clues from Wu Jin's mouth. Forgive me for not letting you get away. You have to help me."

  Ruan Qing was lying quietly on the cocoon bed, with the gentle curve of her mouth, as if saying to Ruan Sui: I heard it, and I will help you.

  Ruan Sui took a deep breath, stopped looking at Ruan Qing on the bed, closed his eyes, and continued to increase his mental input. He could already feel Ruan Qing's response, success or failure depended on this.

  At the same time, Gaal took the place of Lu Xing and struggled to monitor Wu Jin's movements, preparing to contact him at the right time.

  Lu Xing and Gal analyzed that Wu Jin should have known that the storm was caused by him, and that he was not taking action against him now just to let him take the initiative to find him.

  Therefore, Wu Jin would definitely give him a chance to get close. Due to the restrictions Ruan Sui placed on him, he could not dare to approach Wu Jin rashly, so he could only hand over this difficult task to Gal.

  Gal's ability allows him to transform into another person for a short period of time. There is strong interference in the base. Lu Xing reminds him to find a flaw before transforming, otherwise it may be dangerous.

  Gal was known as a genius, and he knew it even without Lu Xing telling him. Take Lu Xing and give him things, and be careful when approaching Wu Jin's range of activities.

  With his free time, Lu Xing returned to the luxurious underground room prepared by Wu Jin for Ruan Sui to retreat to familiarize himself with the method of stripping the mutant emperor, and waited for news about Mallory.

  However, the news from Mallory did not arrive, and Lu Xing took the lead in waiting for Garr.

  Gal's face turned as white as a ghost and he floated back. He sat down next to Lu Xing and gasped for air.

  "What's wrong?" Lu Xing frowned, stood up, poured a glass of water and handed it to Gal.

  Gal took it, drank it in a big gulp, and took a deep breath: "I've finished the tasks you gave me."

  "Then why are you so tired?" Lu Xing looked at the beads of sweat rolling down Gal's forehead, frowned, and stretched out his hand to touch Gal's back. He was sweating, but it was so windy outside, but he didn't dry it.

  "Did you encounter any danger?"

  Gal took a breath and said slowly: "I met a person, and that person made me feel very dangerous. Wu Jin seemed to trust him very much. When he left, he glanced in my direction, and that look made me I almost couldn't maintain my invisibility and was directly exposed."

  "Who is it?" A figure flashed in Lu Xing's mind, "It's Zheng Ya, no, it's Yu, right?"

  Gal nodded: "Well, I heard that Wu Jin did call him that name. Do you know him?"

  Lu Xing's eyes became sharp: "Of course I know you. I almost died at his hands twice. I ignored him before, but it seems he has discovered you."

  Gal: "Well, Wu Jin said he found me. But I don't have to worry, he is always followed by invisible guards, and he can be found every time."

  "every time?"

  "Yeah." Gal confirmed, "Wu Jin says it every time."

  Lu Xing frowned. He suddenly felt as if something was out of his control. This feeling was unreasonable, but it was something he couldn't ignore.