Chapter 113-116

He was afraid, afraid that Lu Xing would leave him.

  Lu Xing's body in his arms was soaked with sweat, his body was trembling uncontrollably, and his mental energy was so manic that it seemed like it was about to overwhelm Lu Xing's mental sea.

  This is a typical symptom of overdraft of energy in the mental body and is very painful.

  However, even so, Lu Xing still smiled at him with a cute face, and even his voice, which had become hoarse due to slight dehydration, had a somewhat lazy and deep tone.

  He asked: "Instructor, am I handsome? Am I very powerful?"

  Ruan Sui thought about how he answered him at that time.

  "Handsome, very powerful."

  Lu Xing smiled, and his pale and stern face turned rosy because of this smile.

  At that moment, Ruan Sui suddenly hoped that Lu Xing was not the owner of Honglian. In this way, could he protect Lu Xing, or even hide Lu Xing so that his eyes could only look at her? Let him not work so hard and fight so hard.

  Ruan Sui did not participate in the subsequent cleaning of the battlefield. Yan Yuan knew Lu Xing's physical condition and asked him to take Lu Xing back to rest quickly. He did not refuse and helped Lu Xing down the city wall and got into the special car that Yan Yuan had prepared long ago.

  On the way back, everyone who saw their car passing by, whether they were soldiers or civilians, would put down what they were busy doing and face Lu Xing and salute solemnly, thanking him for his contribution to protecting Base No. 6.

  Lu Xing returned the greeting with a serious look on his face, also affirming the other party's efforts in protecting Base No. 6.

  In this way, the journey that originally only took thirty minutes by car took an hour and a half to complete. At the last moment, Ruan Sui found that Lu Xing couldn't hold on and closed his eyes slightly, asking the driver not to stop any longer, otherwise the distance would not be completed in an hour and a half.

  As soon as he entered the room, Lu Xing fell asleep on the bed without even taking a shower.

  Ruan Sui had stayed in this room before, and it had all the facilities. Ruan Sui didn't wake up Lu Xing. He went into the bathroom and twisted a warm towel over, and carefully wiped Lu Xing's face, neck, arms and feet.

  Perhaps because he sensed a familiar aura, Lu Xing let Ruan Sui take off his clothes with a faint smile and no resistance at all. Then he obeyed Ruan Sui's mercy like a porcelain doll, and sometimes cooperated with Ruan Sui's actions to help him wipe himself.

  Ruan Sui's heart softened to the extreme by Lu Xing like this. He speeded up to help Lu Xing wipe it clean, and helped Lu Xing change into a nightgown before getting up to clean up the smoke and dust all over his body.

  When Ruan Sui finished taking care of himself and came out of the bathroom, he saw Lu Xing nestled pitifully on one side of the single bed, leaving a large space beside him. It was obvious at a glance that it was reserved for him.

  Ruan Sui was very satisfied. He and Lu Xing had been sleeping in the same bed these days. The subtle influence really worked. Lu Xing knew how to leave a place for him even when he fell asleep.

  Normally, he might jump up and lie down next to Lu Xing to feel the excitement brought by the small bed, but today he just wanted Lu Xing to have a good rest.

  Ruan Sui was a professionally trained warrior and could lift an adult man without any effort at all. What's more, for some unknown reason, Lu Xing's bones became hollow, making him not as heavy as he looked. It was easier for Ruan Sui to hold him.