Beautiful mumma (Leah Williamson)

Leah was in the living room with your two year old son, Oliver. While you were in your bathroom finishing up your makeup. You were getting ready to go out with your friends who had invited you. You were hesitant on going at first but leah encouraged you to go out for once. Ever since you had Oliver, you didn't go out much unless it was with leah or when you could bring oliver along.

"How do i look?" you said stepping into the living room. Leah looked over at you and smiled. "Look at mummy.." leah said pointing at you, oliver's little head shifted to see you. "Mumma.." he said pointing at you, he turned to look at leah.

"You're right..that's your mumma." leah nodded and picked up the little boy in her arms. "You look amazing.." leah's eyes scanned you. You felt your cheeks get a bit warmer, you looked at oliver and smiled.

"Is mummy leaving us?" leah asked oliver. Your smile faded as you looked at leah, you tilted your head at her. Leah looked at you. "What?" she said smiling at you. "You're the one who told me i should go out.." you said stepping closer to her. 

"Yeah...i didn't know you were gonna look this good though.." leah's eyes scanned your body again. "Stop it.." you whispered and nudged leah a bit. You smiled and caressed the side of oliver's face.

"Have fun alright? We're gonna be alright...just a leah and oliver day right?" leah said smiling at the boy. "I'm gonna miss you guys.." you said looking at oliver. "He's gonna be fine...doesn't mumma look pretty?" leah asked oliver. The little boy smiled at you and giggled looking over to leah again. 

"Mumma..booiful.." oliver pointed at you. Leah laughed and looked at you. "You have a beautiful mumma don't you ollie?" leah said smiling at you. "You guys are making it harder to go out and leave you guys here.." you said. 

"Oh, go on now..you're gonna have fun." leah said rubbing your back. You leaned in and pressed your lips over leah's giving her a small peck. Leah smiled as you pulled away. "I'll be back soon alright?" you said. 

"Wave bye bye to mummy." leah told oliver, who waved his little hand at you.

_______________________

A/N: Something short.....i'm sorry for the next one shot...SO SORRY 🤠