You were amazing last night. (Niamh Charles)

Warning: Smut

______

You woke up to the sun shining through the blinds, you looked around and noticed the unfamiliar setting. You soon remembered that you hadn't gone home last night, niamh, your girlfriend had made you sleep over. 

You had drinks the night before but you weren't sure if it had actually happened, or if it had been a dream. You turned to look at your girlfriend laying next to you, the marks on her neck and collarbone confirmed that you had slept together.

It wasn't just sex it had been your first time, the drinks finally gave you that push you needed to go all the way. You stared at niamh sleeping until she started shifting around, she slowly opened her eyes and smiled at you. 

"Morning.." you said nervously, you weren't sure exactly what happened last night but you couldn't help feel a bit embarrassed about the marks on niamh. 

"Mm...morning." niamh said in a raspy voice, her hand fell on your hip and she pulled you closer to her. "Last night was..." niamh smiled and looked at you. "Sorry.." you said quickly. "Why are you apologizing love?" niamh asked furrowing her eyebrows at you. 

You looked down at her neck and stared. "Well...i left marks..." you said. Niamh smiled and chuckled as she caressed the side of your face. "Don't apologize for that...you were amazing last night." niamh said. 

You smiled at her and your eyes fell down to her lips, just by looking at them it's like you could feel them all over you. Just like last night. You slowly started remembering  everything, her tongue doing wonders all over your body, the way she kissed you in all the right places. 

"Do you think you can go for round 2?" you heard niamh ask you, blinking at her you furrowed your eyebrows trying to figure out if you heard her right. "Niamh.." you smiled. Niamh leaned in and got on top of you, her lips attached themselves onto your neck. She began sucking slowly on the soft skin, you closed your eyes as you felt one of her hands come down to your heat.

You weren't wearing any underwear, just a tank top.

"Niamh..." you breathed out. "I'm gonna make you feel so good again..." niamh began rubbing your clit with her fingers. You gasped and looked up at her, she was staring straight at you as she hovered over you.

"...you should've heard yourself last night...saying my name the way you did.." niamh smiled and leaned down to start leaving kiss down your neck to your collarbone. 

Something about the way she talked turned you on even more. 

"Just fuck me already.." you said. 

Niamh was quick to slide her fingers inside of you, she curled them up and looked at you to see your reaction. Once shee saw the face you had, filled with pleasure, she began to slam her fingers deeper into you. 

"T-That feels so good....don't stop please.." you said letting your head fall back as your girlfriend followed directions and kept going. After a few seconds you felt her other hand make its way to your swollen clit, you flinched a little once she touched it from how sensitive it was. 

"Shh..shh...i got you.." niamh whispered as she began rubbing your clit with her thumb, it was just helping you come closer to your orgasm. "Do you like it when i touch you like this...?" niamh asked.

You let a moan slip from your mouth, that clearly reassured niamh as she started curling her fingers more. You felt your walls start to tighten, that feeling in your stomach came back. Your legs felt like closing and the feeling of niamh's finger rubbing your clit made you release. You felt your walls tighten around niamh's fingers. "Niamh." you said out loud as you close your eyes and let the orgasm take over. 

"Let it all out sweetheart.." niamh said, still slamming her fingers into you to help you out. "Fuck..." you said, you weren't sure how you were still talking. After a few seconds you were catching your breath, niamh pulled her fingers out. You looked at her and she slowly brought her fingers up to her mouth, licking them clean and then smiling at you.

The little smile had 'innocent' written all over it, but she wasn't so innocent.

"You taste so good y/n.." niamh came down and pressed her lips against yours, you smiled and looked into her eyes as she pulled away. "You were truly amazing." niamh said smiling at you. "You were the one that was making me feel-" you were cut off by niamh's lips smashing against yours. 

"Shh.."

________

Requested Anonymously

A/N: Sorry it took so long, SMUT TAKES A LONG TIME

Thoughts?