I can't do it without you there. (Alexia Putellas)

Alexia and you had been together for about 4 years now, arguments were normal in your relationship. As much as you tried to avoid them, you weren't always going to agree on everything. Arguments were a part of relationships anyway, you weren't going to be the perfect couple and that was okay. 

This time, you both had gotten in an argument about you going out 'too much'. You had a hard week at work, you just needed a few nights out to relax and have a good time. Alexia saw it as you not paying any attention to her, even though you invited her out multiple times. 

Alexia preferred to hang out with you one on one.

It was a stupid argument that made you sleep in the guest bedroom, and not talk to alexia for the whole day.

______

It was the next day now, alexia had a game that day and you could hear her getting ready in her room. You'd been in bed all day, avoiding her. You were supposed to go to the game but after having that argument you weren't sure if alexia wanted you there.

You heard footsteps walking across the living room and towards the guest bedroom. Alexia knocked once before opening the door. 

"Are you read-" alexia paused and looked at you. "Why aren't you ready?" alexia asked walking over to you. She sat at the edge of the bed and rubbed your knee. "I didn't- i didn't think you'd want me to go.." you said looking down at her hand. 

"Are you serious? Why wouldn't i want you to go bebe?" alexia furrowed her eyebrows. "Well..we got into that argument last night..i didn't know if you wanted me to go to your game." you said looking at your girlfriend. 

"Of course i want you there. I can't do it without you there." alexia smiled at you. "Really?" you asked.

"Yes, i want you to come to my game..you're one of the reasons i was excited of going today." alexia nodded. "Okay..and um.." you paused. "..I'm really sorry about last night ale..i didn't mean anything i said." you explained. "I know you didn't baby..but it's okay..just go get ready for me." alexia kissed your forehead. "Don't worry about that stupid argument anymore." she smiled at you.

"All i know is that i want my girlfriend out there, supporting me and making me play better." 

_________

A/N: 5th of the day....