Someone has to take care of you. (Mapi Leon)

You were supposed to be out at training, but instead you were on your knees in front of the toilet seat. You wiped your mouth with a piece of toilet paper and stood up walking over to the sink. You heard the door open and you turned to see mapi. 

"Hey...okay...we can go home now-" mapi said rubbing your back. "No we can't- we have a game tomorrow..we have to be at training." you shook your head and washed your hands under the cold water. 

"I talked to coach, he said we can go home." mapi told you. "We? Why are you leaving?" you furrowed your eyebrows at her. 

"Well, i was the one that drove you here and we live together...someone has to take care of you." mapi smiled at you. "Mapi.." you said unsure if you should leave or not. "Come on, i won't take no for an answer...you look very sick." mapi said. 

"Fine.."

________________

After the drive home and after getting into your shared home, mapi made sure you were taken care of. She laid you in her bed and was making you some warm soup. 

You were about to let your eyes close and fall asleep when you heard footsteps approaching you, blinking your eyes open you saw mapi walking over to you with a bowl of soup. Placed on a plate she put it next to you on your nightstand.

"Don't fall asleep yet...at least eat some.." mapi said sitting down next to you. "I'm tired..and thirsty.." you groaned as you sat up. "Oh right." mapi stood up and left the room again. You took the soup into your lap and took a few sips of it from the spoon, it was warm but not boiling. 

"Here." mapi walked back in placing a glass of water on your nightstand. "Thank you....are you sure you don't want to head back to training.." you asked mapi before eating some more soup. "I'm sure..i want to make sure you're okay." mapi smiled at you.

"But we have a game tomorrow..i really wanted to play.." you frowned and looked down at the bowl. "I know you did..but your health matters first." mapi rubbed your knee. "What about you? What if you get sick too? You probably shouldn't be here this close to me." you said shaking your head disapprovingly. 

"I don't care..i already told you i want to take care of you." mapi said.

__________

Requested Anonymously.

A/N: To the anon that requested this you literally put NOTHING in the 'request' section soooo this is what you get :) hope its good