Steal my girl (Leah Williamson)

"Leah...you look.." you were saying as your eyes scanned leah. 

The both of you were going to a football award show. You were wearing a very skimpy black dress, it was a bit see through. Leah on the other hand went the opposite way, she had been wearing a suit. A black suit, your favorite kind.

"You look stunning, seriously..." leah's eyes scanned you. "I can say the same for you..." you smiled and held leah's hand. "I wish we could go in the same car.." leah said giving your hand a squeeze. "I know...but we'll see each other at the event right?" you said. "Yeah...except we're sitting separately as well.." leah reminded you.

"Okay but we'll be there...supporting each other...from a distance...this is what i get for going last minute." you said. "Yeah, well maybe next time we'll be sat together...let's just get through tonight so i can come home and..." leah pulled you closer to her. "...rip that dress off of you." leah smiled innocently at you.

"Leahh" you nudged at her. "Okay...it's time to go..i'll see you.." leah kissed your lips.

__________

You arrived at the event all alone, you walked the red carpet all alone, and went in to find your seat all alone. 

It was weird not having leah by your side, sh was always the one guiding your through everything but you only had a lady guiding you through everything.

Throughout the award show, you were sat to some male footballers. You took a look around and saw some women footballers but they were all spread out. 

You didn't enjoy it as much as you thought you would. You got weird stares from people, you thought it was the dress. It was pretty see through, but they couldn't see anything that was inappropriate. 

By the end of the award show, people were getting ready for the after party, some left some stayed. You were one of the ones that stayed to do interviews, you might as well since you weren't going to the after party. 

You had done about 3 interviews, every single one complimented you on the dress you had been wearing all day. Every interview went fine until you got to the 4th interview, it was his last question.

"So y/n, for our last question i'm sure the people back at home are wondering this as well." he said. It honestly gave you a bit of anxiety he had this stupid smile on his face, you weren't sure if you were ready to answer whatever it was. "You have been pretty open about your relationship with your fellow teammate, Leah Williamson..are you two still a thing or?" he said. It honestly was the stupidest question but you knew the truth. 

"Of course we're still together...what makes you ask that?" you laughed it off. "Well, usually the two of you are together and you arrived by yourself..." he said. "Well i wasn't sure if i was going to be able to come at all actually, and she had already made plans to come so i just decided to go solo today but we are still very much together." you reassured him. 

"Good, that's good i don't think a girl that looks this good in that kind of dress should be alone on a night like this, thank you for your time." he said. You smiled and turned around. To your surprised leah was standing behind you, leah smiled down at you. You felt this rush of safety and comfort. "Hey." leah said as she smiled at you. "hi" you said.

"Come on...let's go." leah said taking your hand and walking out of the event.

___________

Leah and you had finally had the ride together back home. You both walked into the hotel you had been sharing and you walked into the bathroom.

"How was your night?" leah asked walking in after you. "It was fine...you know someone asked me a funny question" you said with an amused smile on your face as you poured some makeup remover onto a cotton pad. 

"What did they ask?" leah said sounding intrigued. "That last interviewer asked me if we were still together.." you laughed, looking over at leah. She didn't find shit funny, she had her eyebrows furrowed and had stopped all of her actions. "Did he?" leah said. 

"Yeah, but i said we were still together...made it pretty clear." you reassured her. "Good.." leah's face looked more relaxed now. "Why would he ask that.." leah asked going to wet a cotton pad herself. You were taking your makeup off for the night. "I don't know, he said it was because we're usually together at events." you said. 

"Okay then, next time you're going to be with me all night.." leah said taking the little makeup she had off. "Mmm maybe you should, everyone was complimenting me on this dress all night.." you smiled. 

"Everyone's just trying to steal my girl aren't they?" leah scoffed. "Can't blame them for trying though, look at you.." leah looked at you. "Stop." you said finishing from removing your makeup. "What? You look so good in that dress.." leah got behind your and placed her hands on the back of your hips. You smiled and laughed turning around to face leah. "Mmmm, even better without makeup.." leah said. You stuck your lips out for a kiss, leah wasted no time and smashed her lips against yours, making a little kissy noise. "I love you." you whispered. "I know, i love you too." leah smiled.

_______________________

A/N: I MIGHT update the leah book today, not sure