I can't do anything if you don't let me in (Ona Batlle)

Angsty but good ending 

__________

"I can't do this right now." you said walking away from your girlfriend. "What now?" you heard ona say behind you, she was following you into your bedroom. "Leave it..." you said. 

"I'm not leaving it..." ona said shutting the door behind herself. You sat on your bed as you tried ignoring her. "Now you're ignoring me?" ona asked. "Trying to." you smiled up at her, then you looked down at your book that you had opened. Ona walked over to you and took the book out of your hands. 

"Hey." you said. Ona shook her head and put the book to the side, you looked up at her as she stood in front of you. "Talk to me...why are you acting like this.." ona looked down at you. "It's nothing..i promise." you said.

Ona sat next to you and grabbed your hand. "You know you can talk to me about anything...i know it can be hard for you because you're not used to this- but you're my girlfriend and i want to know that you're okay.." ona said. She was right, you sometimes did tend to push people away when you were stressed. 

"It's...it's nothing.." you lied. 

"Y/n...I can't do anything if you don't let me in." ona said holding your hand. "I'm here for you." she said.

"I know...i'm sorry.." you apologized. "Don't be..." ona smiled and shook her head. "It's just that...i've been stressed for the past week..college is killing me and i feel like you have been distant." you admitted finally. "Y/n...the reason why i've been distant is because i know you sometimes need your space, if you would've told me sooner... i would've helped you." ona said.

"I know...i should've told you instead of pushing you away.." you said looking at your girlfriend. 

"Okay how about this...we take a break from studying...and we do whatever it is you want to do for the whole day." ona smiled at you.

"Are you sure?" you asked.

"Yeah, of course, i want to distract your mind for a day...maybe that's all you need..a distraction." ona smiled at you as she stood up. You stood up and smiled at her. "You're literally the best girlfriend i could've asked for...but you have to promise me that you're gonna watch a movie with me.." you looked at her.

"Okay...what movie?" ona asked tilting her head slightly. "Um...anything but horror." you said.

"Okay, i'll go pick a movie out...you get the popcorn?" ona raised an eyebrow. "Okay you got it." you smiled. 

___________

A/N: This is really rushed i apologize but i'm starving and i can't multi task.

Requested by jr0683