Prepared (Leah Williamson)

You were now 8 months pregnant, almost 9. This baby was so close to coming and you were feeling so nervous about it, this was your first child. You weren't the only one that was nervous, leah was a whole different ball of emotions. She seemed excited, scared, nervous and worried. If anything, leah wanted to be prepared for this.

"Leah..." you saw her walk in with two new bags in her hand. "Do you like them? Or do you think they're too big? Too small?" leah said walking towards you. You were laying on the bed reading your book, leah had just came home from the mall. 

"Leah we have bags..." you said shaking your head at the bags she had bought. "..Old bags.." leah rolled her eyes. Leah picked the bags up and placed them on the bed in front of you. "These are new and in better condition." leah said looking proudly at the bags.

"They are nice..." you smiled at leah. "I knew you'd like them, i got one for you and for our little girl.." leah smiled at you as she caressed the side of your face. You smiled and rubbed your belly. "Your little girl has been ninja kicking me all day.." you looked at leah. "Are you okay.." leah had this concerned look on her face. 

"Yeah, i'm okay." you reassured leah and smiled at her. "I guess we better start packing then." you crawled out of bed but leah slowly and gently pushed you back on the bed. "I'll pack, you sit here and look pretty." leah kissed your forehead and started to get the stuff out of the closet. "I'm still able to do stuff you know.." you said. Leah walked over to the bed again with items in her hands. "Yeah, but i don't want to risk anything." leah held up two bathrobes. 

"Which one?" leah said looking at the two bathrobes. "Uhm....the blue one.." you said. Leah looked at you and raised her eyebrows. "...Only because you're carrying our little girl.." leah folded the bathrobe and put it in the bag. "Where'd you put the nursing bras?" leah asked you. "In that drawer...bottom right one." you pointed at it. Leah got the nursing bras and packed them into the bag. 

Leah continued to pack some more items into the hospital bag like your breastfeeding pump, ponytails, your skin care/makeup bag, multiple outfits and snacks along with a blanket and pillow for herself. 

"Got the first bag down..." leah sighed and she put the bag on a small chair that was right in front of the bed. "I can do the other one.." you stood up grabbing your belly. "No, y/n, please sit down." leah said. "Let me help at least, please?" you looked up at leah. "Fine....but you're not carrying anything heavy.." leah said. 

You both started packing for the baby's bag. Leah packed some onesies, lots of them. A receiving blanket, bottles, and your pediatrician contact information. 

"There..." leah sighed sitting on the bed. You walked over and hugged her. "Thank you..." you whispered and kissed leah's lips, you felt a smile form on leah's lips. "For?" leah said. "For just...being a great mom and helping me pack, and for being prepared." you stood in front of leah as she spread her legs open letting you stand in between them. "I just want to make sure you're taken care of...and i don't want you stressing about anything." leah smiled up at you. 

You looked over at the baby bag and smiled looking at all the outfits leah packed for your baby girl. "She's gonna look so cute in those outfits..definitely worth taking a picture-" you were talking when..

"Oh!" leah interrupted you "Now that you remind me i have to bring my camera.." leah said.

"Camera for what? We can use our phone.." you said. "No that doesn't feel right..." leah shook her head. "Well..." you said. Leah stood up and walked over to her side of the bed getting her camera out of the drawer on the nightstand. "You see...it's perfect for photos and taking videos." leah said. 

Your eyes widened as you heard leah say that. 

"Videos?" you asked. "Yeah videos.." leah said looking at her camera. "Videos of what exactly?" you said walking over to her. "Of you? And the baby? And the birth.." leah nodded at you. "Leah- you can't take a video of the birth.." you scoffed. "What why not?" leah furrowed her eyebrows and set the camera down on the bed. "Well...who's even gonna see those videos.." you folded your arms. "Nobody..of course, just you and me...and maybe in the future our daughter." leah said. 

"But..." you said looking at leah. "I don't even want you to see me down...there." you shook your head. "Our daughter is gonna be disgusted.." you said. "No she won't-" leah said. "I know you're gonna be disgusted too leah....but you said you wanted to watch so i let you because this is our baby." you told leah. 

Leah looked offended. "I am not gonna disgusted...i've seen you, all of you" leah said. "I want to watch and film the birth of our little girl...just for us." leah rubbed your belly. "Fine..." you turned around to walk over to your side again.

"I promise not to get your bad angles..." leah said. Your mouth dropped and you turned to look at leah. Leah laughed and pulled you into a hug. "Kidding, my girl doesn't have any bad angles...you're beautiful.." leah kissed your forehead. 

"I think i deserve a massage.." you said. 

"I think you deserve that and more my love." leah said.

________________________

A/N: I don't know where i was going with this.