I need my mother. (Leah Williamson)

Pairing: Mother x Teen

_____

"Abby get back here." leah said following abby to her room. "Just leave alone..." abby said walking into her room and shutting the door. Leah heard the door slam shut, she turned the knob and opened the door. "Don't slam my door."

"Go away..." abby dropped her book bag and sat on her bed going on her phone, leah walked over to her snatching the phone right off her hands. "Hey! That's mine-" abby started saying.

"I paid for it, so it's mine. We have to have a talk Abigail." leah said in a stern tone, abby had never seen her like this.

"That's the sixth time the school has called me, why are you skipping class?" leah asked abby. Abby stayed silent, she looked at the ground like she always did when leah tried to scold her. "You made me miss my training session, we have an upcoming game you know.." leah said in a softer tone.

"Don't you see?" abby looked up at leah. "I'm acting up for a reason...you're always so busy worrying about your stupid games...you don't even pay attention to me anymore." abby snapped. Leah looked down at the ground, she felt disappointed in herself. "What's it gonna take? What do you need to stay in school?" leah asked abby.

"I need my mother." abby said standing up and walking out of the bedroom, she entered the bathroom and closed the door behind her. Leah sat on abby's bed, she looked down at her hands thinking how she could let football get in the way of family. Yeah, they came home and saw each other but that wasn't enough, she knew abby needed more. She wanted to change for her daughter.

______

It was later in the day, abby was sitting in the living room having some popcorn while watching something. Leah walked over and sat next to her, abby looked over at leah but didn't pay much attention.

"Ab.." leah said, she hadn't called her that in so long. Abby turned her head, hearing her say that made her switch her attention onto leah. "I know...i've been distant and i've been paying more attention to football which is wrong- you're my daughter and i knew what i was getting myself into when i had you..." leah said pausing for a little.

"I'm sorry i haven't been there for you...it was shit of me to put football over you. You are my main priority from now on....just how it should've been from the beginning." leah said, abby's eyes softened.

"You're not a shit mother..." abby said, leah was taken back a bit. "I was being a shit daughter...it wasn't just you being absent..i guess i've just been feeling weird lately.." abby shrugged.

"You're a teenager now...it's gonna happen." leah smiled.

"I'm really sorry.." abby leaned into leah's chest, leah wrapped her arm around her. "Don't apologize sweetheart...i took the day off tomorrow." leah said. "No, mum...you don't have to- i know how much this upcoming game means to you.." abby said looking up at leah

"I don't care...i want to spend time with my daughter.." leah looked down at abby. Abby smiled at leah and she leaned in against her, laying her head on her chest.

"How about...we plan a day tomorrow, we can go wherever you want and do whatever you want sweetheart." leah said.

"I'd love that." abby said.

"Good.." leah kisses abby's forehead.

_____

A/N: Decided to give y'all a happy ending:)

HERE IT IS LOL I PUBLISHED IT ON THE WRONG BOOK SORRY