You did such a good job today (Vivianne Miedema)

Warning: Smut

_______

You knew viv was a very private person, on social media and in person. When you first started dating each other, it took a few weeks for you to actually kiss. And it took even more longer for you two to actually have sex. You didn't mind it though, you loved her and you wanted to take things slow if that's what she wanted.

You always noticed that she had this intimidating vibe that she gave off, whenever you watched her play she had this grumpy look on her face. But once you actually got to know her, you noticed she was actually very loving. To those she actually liked.

She always had a soft spot for you, even before dating. You met through lotte, you weren't a football player but you loved watching it. That's what you were doing, watching viv play her last game of the season. And her last game playing for arsenal.

Viv was distraught when she found out she was leaving arsenal, she loved playing but she knew it was probably for the best. Ever since she found out and told you, she had been a bit distant but you understood. She probably just wanted space, so you didn't argue about it or give her any shit about it. 

________

You couldn't wait for viv to come home, she was catching a ride home with katie and caitlin. You had thankfully gotten home before she did, you grabbed the flowers you had bought her on your way home and stood there waiting for her to come home. 

You were on your phone when you heard the keys on the other side of the door, you put your phone to the side and got ready for her. You smiled and put the flowers right in front of you. Viv opened the door and walked in looking at you and the flowers. 

"Surprise!" you said out loud handing her the flowers. Viv smiled and closed the door before walking over to you and taking them, she leaned down to sniff them and smiled at you. "Do you like them?" you asked her. "I love them...and i love you.." viv was clearly sad about today. It was her last match. You could see her glossy eyes and puffy under eyes. "You did such a good job today." you said smiling at your girlfriend. 

Viv put her arms out, asking for a hug, she looked genuinely upset. She hadn't touched you ever since she found out. You smiled and stepped closer to her, wrapping your arms around her. "I'm sorry i've been so...quiet recently." viv apologized as she held you in her arms. "It's totally fine...i understand-" you were speaking. "No...i've been avoiding everyone because- you know why...and i shouldn't have ignored you...you're my girlfriend." viv said kissing the top of your forehead. 

You smiled and shook your head. "It's okay.." you nodded. "You're the best thing i could've asked for...you're always so good to me and supportive...i want to repay you somehow.." viv said smiling down at you. 

Viv only showed this side of her when she was with you, alone.

"Viv..." you looked at her lips as she got closer to you. Viv pressed her lips onto yours and you smiled in between the kiss, as her hand lifted your chin up. Viv pulled away and looked down at the flowers in her hand. "I loved the flowers...but i think i want you in the bedroom right now.." viv looked down at you. You nodded and took her hand, viv placed the flowers down and walked you over to the bedroom. 

_______

You were laying down on the bed as viv hovered over you, her lips connected with yours. Her warm tongue slipping into your mouth so smoothly, you were so turned on since this hadn't happened for a while. You moved your hips upwards trying to feel something as her knee was placed right in the middle of your thighs. 

"Hold on baby..." viv stood up and looked at you laying down. "Can i?.." viv began tugging at your pants. "Of course.." you nodded. Viv carefully took your pants off as you lifted your hips upwards, taking your underwear off with them. She leaned down to place a small kiss on your lips and she began kissing down to your neck. "I'm sorry i've been ignoring you..." viv paused for a moment to say. 

You breathed out as you felt her lift your shirt up, she began kissing down your stomach, leaving wet kisses. Until she made it to where you needed her attention the most, she looked up at you and smiled as she spread your legs apart. She left kisses in between your thighs as you began rolling your hips. 

She paused for a second and brought her hand to your pussy, finding your clit and rubbing it with her fingers. Viv looked at you, she saw your back arching a bit at the touch of her fingers. "Viv..." you moaned her name out. 

"I know baby..." she said before going down and running her tongue over your clit. You gasped at the sensation, the feeling you had missed for a while now. "Fuck..." you said feeling your legs wants to close. "Keep them open for me baby.." viv paused and said holding your legs apart. 

"I'm sorry.." you apologized and closed your eyes, feeling her finger circle around your entrance. "Don't apologize.." viv said as she pushed her finger in slowly. You felt your clit pulsate as she began pumping her finger into you curling it up every now and then. "Viv...that feels so good..." you said letting a few moans slip out. 

Viv began to move her fingers faster as she saw your reaction, her other hand rubbing your clit helping you try to reach your orgasm quicker. "Let it all out y/n..." viv said. That encouraged you even more, your hips began to roll as you felt viv hitting your g spot. You felt your walls tighten up as she continued to rub your sensitive bud. 

Your head fell back on the bed and you grabbed her hand to slow her down but she didn't. You didn't want her to anyway. 

"Fuckkk.." you dragged it out as you released all over her fingers. The sound of her fingers continue to pump into you made it easier, the wetness moving in and out of you. 

______

After a few minutes of viv cleaning you up and helping you get dressed again she went ahead and started the shower. She walked over to you in her sports bra as you tried to recover from what happened a few minutes ago.

"You okay?" she asked so innocently as if she hadn't just fingered you. "Yeah.." you smiled and stood up walking over to her. "I fucking love you so much.." you smiled and pulled her face closer to yours, giving her a intimate kiss. Viv smiled and nodded.

"You love me or what i did a few minutes ago?" viv asked. "Both." you smiled and laughed a little. 

"Good...you're gonna be seeing me around home more often..so get used to it." viv said before walking towards the bathroom.

_______________

Requested Anonymously.

A/N: Trying to get through the smut requests but slowly losing my mind:)