I'll be here for you, for everything. (Mala Grohs)

Warning: ACL injury

_________

The moment you went down, you were hoping it wasn't what you were dreading. It all happened so quickly the first person that came to your side was Mala, you held your knee in pain as she tried to calm you down. 

"Hey..y/n..you're okay- just wait.." that's all you heard as she called the medics down. 

You were at training, and the last thing you remember was running down the side and then next second you were down on the ground holding your knee. It wasn't even a game and you had gotten injured, the only thing you had in your mind was your knee and if you were going to be able to play.

The medics brought over the stretcher and soon enough you were in a car with mala, you were in the back seat as she drove. You leg was spread out on the seats, the medics had confirmed that it was your acl. The whole car ride was silent, mala would occasionally look back at you to make sure you were okay but wouldn't say anything.

______

Once you got to the hospital, the nurses must've been called by the medics because they were waiting for you with a wheelchair. You carefully got in the wheelchair and they brought you up to the room, they handed you your gown and left you alone in the room to get undressed. 

They offered help but you denied it. 

"I'll be out there...call me if you need anything." mala told you before walking out of the room, she had been with you ever since it happened. 

After getting the gown on you laid in the hospital bed and the nurses came in along with mala who sat down in the sofa next to you. The nurses scheduled your surgery and left. 

"Y/n...it's gonna be okay.." mala said.

"It's not...i'm not gonna be able to play anymore.." you said looking down at your gown. "Yeah but..you're okay you're gonna get through this.." mala reassured you. "How am i supposed to live like this? I'm not gonna be able to function at home alone.." you said. 

"I'll help you if i have to...but you'll get through this." mala smiled at you. "I'll be here for you, for everything." mala said.

"Thank you...that means more than you know- seriously thank you." you smiled at her. "Of course, that's what i'm here for...now tell me what you want to eat so we can order.." mala smiled.

_________

Requested Anonymously