Don't you worry about me (Lauren James)

It was a saturday morning, you woke up to the sun coming through the blinds of your apartment. You felt a familiar someone wrapping their arms around you, a smile appeared on your face when you turned to look at your girlfriend. She laid there next to you with her eyes still closed.

"You know we have to wake up.." you whispered smiling as you caressed her side of the face. A smile appeared on her face, she opened her eyes slowly and leaned in to give you a kiss on the lips. You smiled as you pulled her face towards yours again, placing another kiss on her lips.

"Morning." you said. "That's all you have to say?" lauren asked you lifting her eyebrows. "I love you?" you smiled.

Lauren wrapped her arms around your waist, pulling you closer to her. "I love you too." she said.

__________

The morning was pretty much that, just laying in bed together taking every moment in. You knew that soon you weren't going to be able to spend time with her, at least for the rest of the day. You were making the bed when lauren walked out of the room. You didn't think much of it, you kept making the bed. 

"Y/n." lauren said from the kitchen. "Yeah?" you asked, stopping what you were doing. "Come here, but close your eyes..." lauren said, you smiled and knew what she was doing. You walked out of the room with your eyes closed, you felt a hand at your back and guided you. "Come here.." lauren said making you stop and stand. 

"What are you doing?" you asked with a huge smile on your face, you were still covering your eyes. "Just...something." you heard lauren say. "Okay..open." she said. You took your hands away from your eyes, you turned to her and smiled. 

There was this big bouquet of roses, along with a cake that had 'Happy Birthday Y/n' on it in red frosting. She was this small squared box next to the bouquet and cake.

"What's that.." you pointed at it, lauren put her hand behind your waist and walked you over to it. She took the box and opened it, revealing a bracelet with this small heart shaped diamond in the middle of it. "I love it...Lauren.." you smiled at her. "Here.." lauren took it out and put it on your wrist gently. She smiled at you as you admired it on your wrist. 

"And look." lauren lifted her sleeve. "We're matching?" you looked at her and asked. "I love it." you said. You looked at the same bracelet on her wrist, lauren looked at you almost giving you an apologetic look. "You know i'm really-" lauren said before you cut her off. "Shh..." you smiled and pulled her face down pressing your lips onto hers, her hands fell onto your hips squeezing them a bit. 

You smiled as she pulled you closer to her, you wrapped your arms around her neck giving her a hug. "I love you, and i love this...all of it." you said. "I'm glad you do...now let's eat this before..you know." lauren gave you a small peck on the lips before you sat down and had a slice of cake. 

________

"You need any help?" you knocked on the bathroom door and asked. 

"Uh no thank you...i'm just about done." lauren said. You stood back a bit and waited for her to come out. "What do you think?" lauren opened the door and walked out in her suit. You smiled and nodded. "You look so good in it...amazing of course." you smiled. 

Lauren smiled and looked down at her suit, she walked over to you and pulled you closer to her. "I really wish i could stay here tonight...just say the words and i'll cancel." lauren said. You smiled and shook you head. "I know you would...but i can't do that to you..i want you to go." you nodded.

"But it's your birthday.." lauren said. "This is a big award show, you have to go...we can celebrate another day.." you smiled reassuring her. "Even though we practically spent half the day together, literally." you laughed a little and looked up at her. Lauren nodded and looked down at your bracelet. 

"Hey." you said lifting her chin up. "Don't you worry about me, i'll be fine...i'll be watching you." you smiled. Lauren smiled at you and nodded. "You really do look good in that suit.." you smiled scanning her whole outfit. "Mm.." lauren smiled and pulled back closer to her, she gave you a deep and long kiss before pulling away. 

"I better get going." she said. "Okay, i'll be waiting for you when you come home." you smiled and nodded.

"Happy Birthday again...I love you." lauren smiled at you. "Thank you, and i love you too." you smiled.

She pulled you in one more time, placing a kiss against your lips. You held the kiss for a couple of seconds before pulling away. 

______

Requested Anonymously

A/N: Anon, i hope this was good and lots of fluff like you asked lol

Thoughts?