A conversation. (Lucy x Ona x Reader)

Warning: Smut

__________

You and Ona had been best friends long before she started dating lucy, you never really thought of ona in that way. That is until you had a drunk conversation one night with her and lucy, her girlfriend. The conversation was mostly them asking you if you would ever have a threesome with anyone, at the time you didn't think anything of it.

You didn't think they were referring to themselves, until they confronted you about it.

__________

You had came to lucy's house, you had gone out for drinks with the team and lucy along with ona had given you a ride to the bar. Except they didn't drop you off at your house, they suggested that you sleep over at their house. 

You weren't drunk or anything none of you were, completely sober. 

"Do you have any clothes i can borrow? So i can sleep comfortably..." you walked into the bedroom they were in. Ona was sitting in her bed and lucy, you looked around not seeing lucy anywhere. "Uhm yeah..come here." ona stood up from the bed and walked over to her drawers. She pulled out an extra t shirt and some shorts handing them to you. 

"Thanks.." you smiled and were about to walk off when you felt ona grab your wrist, stopping you. You turned to look at ona.

"Um- sorry..." ona stuttered and let go of your wrist. "I wanted to ask something.." she said sounding nervous. "What is it?" you asked. 

Before ona could open her mouth you both heard a noise coming from behind you, you turned to see lucy walking out in nothing but her underwear and sports bra. You quickly covered your eyes and turned away back to face ona. "Um- lucy i'm so sorry..- i was just about to go.." you were about to leave when ona stopped you again.

"No don't.." ona said. You stared at ona trying to figure out what her deal was. "Remember last week when we went out for drinks and you actually got drunk? I'm pretty sure we were all drunk but i remember asking you something.." ona said.

You tried so hard to remember but you couldn't put your finger on it. 

"I don't..not that much.." you shook your head. "Well..it was a conversation we knew you wouldn't have been able to have if you were sober..." lucy said from behind you, lucy started walking towards you but you kept looking at ona. You smiled and laughed. "You guys are seriously making me think too hard...just tell me." you said to ona. 

"You heard her, tell her." lucy smiled at ona.

Ona looked at you and walked a tiny bit closer to you. "Lucy had asked you...if you'd ever have a threesome ever..." ona said looking a little embarrassed. You nodded for her to continue. "You said you would...and..." ona stopped herself.

"..And you want to know if i'd have a threesome with you two?" you turned to look at lucy. "If you're up for it of course...we'd never make you do something you don't want to." lucy reassured you. 

You turned to look at ona. "I'm up for it. If you are..." you looked at ona. Ona smiled at you. "Okay.." ona nodded and smiled at lucy. Lucy walked closer to you and so did ona, you stood there for a few seconds. 

Ona was the first to make a move, she pulled your face closer to hers kissing your lips as lucy pulled your tank top strap down your shoulder. Ona walked you back to the bed making you sit down, not breaking the kiss for a second. "Ona." lucy said. Ona paused and looked back at lucy. "How about you sit on her face..." lucy suggested. Ona looked down at you and you gave her a reassuring smile. 

You laid back on the bed, ona took her shorts off along with her underwear. She climbed on top of you and didn't stop till she reached your mouth. You felt lucy's hands unbutton your pants then slide them down your legs. You looked down at lucy, she was on her knees in front of your pussy. 

With her hands she spread your legs apart, ona lowered herself onto your mouth. You stuck your tongue out and licked through ona's folds as she began to grind her hips. You felt lucy rub her fingers through your folds, finding your clit and beginning to rub it. 

You could hear ona's moans coming from her mouth, her breathing started to quicken. You tried to keep your own sounds inside but it became difficult when lucy brought her own mouth towards your clit. Her lips wrapping around it and sucking gently, you let a few moans fall from your lips, hearing ona's desperate moans drove you closer to your orgasm. 

This wasn't anything but a fun night, just a couple of friends doing favors for one another. 

Ona let out a scream like moan, she let her whole body weight down on you but quickly picked herself up. You kept licking through her folds to help her ride it out, until lucy started quickening her tongue over your clit. You felt your legs wanting to close on her face, but you knew you couldn't. 

Ona got off your face and laid beside you as lucy's face still was in between your legs. "You like her tongue?" ona whispered into your ear. You turned to her and nodded, lucy grabbing onto your thighs as she kept going. Ona pressed her lips against yours as you were approaching your orgasm, instead of letting out the noises, you let them out into ona's mouth. 

"Fucking hell.." lucy came up and looked at you both. You sat up and looked at her. "Why don't you lay down luce.." you told her. Ona smiled and patted the bed, lucy came onto the bed and laid down facing up. Ona and you got off the bed, ona took her underwear off. "Go ahead.." ona nodded at you. 

You spread lucy's legs apart and got on your knees, you licked through her folds looking up at ona climbing back onto the bed. Lucy sat up for a second, letting ona unclasp her bra. She laid back down, you continued to lick over her clit. You felt lucy start to squirm around, you held her hips down with your hands down. 

Ona was kissing all over her chest, going to each of her nipples as you continued to work on her clit. You could feel it pulsate under your tongue, lucy's hand came to the top of your head pushing you further in. The tip of your nose made contact with her clit for a second, you heard a gasp come out of lucy's mouth. 

"Come on baby.." you heard ona say to lucy. You felt lucy's legs tremble under your touch, she lifted her hips for a couple of seconds as she let out a deep and loud groan. Ona smiled and kissed lucy's lips. 

_________

Requested Anonymously.

A/N: I suck at writing threesomes, i'm so sorry