She caught you (Alessia Russo)

Alessia was in the locker room, you all had just finished training and you were getting a drink of water. Alessia however had a head start and started to change in the locker room, after she finished getting dressed she pulled her phone out and started scrolling through tiktok. 

Alessia looked around as she came upon something on her phone, she noticed nobody was around so she kept watching. Alessia looked down at her phone in admiration, a wide grin on her face. 

"What are you lookin at-" 

Alessia turned around quickly and shut her phone off.

"Katie- what- how long have you been standing there for?" alessia asked standing up and looking at katie with guilt spread all over her face. "Don't act like i didn't just catch you looking at-" katie smiled

"Shh.." alessia said as you walked into the locker room.

"Hey you guys." you said going over to your training bag. 

Katie smiled at alessia and turned to look at you. "Alessia was watching an edit of you." katie said. She turned to alessia and smiled. "You'll thank me later.." katie whispered and left the locker room.

You turned to alessia and walked over to her. "You were watching an edit of me?.." you asked.

"It wasn't of you...it was of us...when we played for england.." alessia said looking down at her phone. "Hmm....you might want to be a tiny bit more careful next time." you smiled at alessia. "I was- she popped out of nowhere..." alessia said. 

"Well...she caught you." you smiled.

Alessia's cheeks grew redder and she looked embarrassed. 

"You don't have to be embarrassed less..." you smiled and rubbed her arm. "...was it a good edit at least?" 

"Yes.." alessia smiled.

_______

Requested Anonymously