Everything will be okay (Lauren James)

You played for chelsea along with you girlfriend lauren, everyone knew the two of you were dating ever since you kinda hard launched after the euros. Not only did you play for chelsea together but you also represented your country, England. 

Not only were you a football player but you were a uni student. At first you were debating whether or not to continue your studies, but you knew how much it would've meant if you finished your studies and played football at the same time. It would've been one of your greatest accomplishment, that's why you decided to keep going to uni.

Sometimes you didn't physically go, but the professor did a good job at filling you in on what you missed. It was easy at first until it all became too overwhelming. It was that time around the year where exams were coming up. You were stressed everyday and every second.

_______

"hey do you want to go out for some ice cream?" your girlfriend lauren walked into the living room to ask you. You didn't look up for a second, you were to busy writing down stuff on your notebook. There was probably about 4 stacks of papers in front of you along with your laptop shining the bright light in your face. 

"Y/n." lauren said walking closer to you. 

You shot your head up and looked at her standing in front of you. "Yeah?" you asked. "I asked if you wanted to go out for some ice cream?" lauren asked again.

"Uhm..no, i'm okay.." you looked down at your notebook again and began copying down some notes. "Okay..uh...do you want to watch a movie?" lauren asked sitting down on the couch next to you and the papers. "No." you said.

"Um...we could order some pizza...and watch that show you were talking-" lauren was talking when you snapped. "I said no!" you looked up at her. "I'm-" you paused and moved the papers out of the way. "I'm sorry lauren- i'm just-" 

"Stressed?" lauren smiled at you. "I know, that's why i was trying to distract you and go out for a little while.." lauren said. "I'm sorry i talked to you like that..." you sighed and laid back on the couch. 

"Don't apologize...i understand how you feel..." lauren nodded. 

"I really...do think i might need a break..i'm sorry it's just uni exams are this week and i just odn't feel like i'm ready.." you said. 

"Y/n, you're gonna do great. Everything will be okay, you're a smart girl and you've passed all those quizzes you told me about. Nobody can juggle both football and school at the same time- well maybe some can but it's not easy." lauren rubbed your knee gently. You smiled and sat up smiling at your girlfriend. "I love you.." you said. 

"I love you too, you know that.." lauren smiled. You looked down at her lips and pulled her face closer to yours, pressing your lips onto hers. You pulled away after placing a warm kiss on her lips. "How about we order that ice cream?" you looked at lauren. "Okay...pepperoni and peppers?" lauren asked pulling her phone down. 

"Yes please...and-" you paused. "..can we order some ice cream too?" you smiled at lauren. 

"You know i can't say no to you.." she smiled and looked down at her phone.

__________

Requested Anonymously