You know i can't. (Ona Batlle)

Warning: SMUT

____

You were on holiday, these were your favorite kind of days. Where you could just relax and have fun with your friends. You were on holiday with your girlfriend and some of her teammates, you were pretty close with her teammates so you didn't mind them coming along.

Ona and you had your own room and privacy which is all you asked for. Meaning you could stay up for however long you wanted, watch whatever on the tv, and do anything else only the two of you wanted.

____

"Ona, come on we're gonna be late for lunch.." you said, you had organized a lunch with the girls in the hotel you were staying at. Ona however, had other plans. "Come on, they're probably late as well.." ona went back into the crook of your neck. You were both in swimsuits, so not that far from naked. 

"Ona..." you breathed out tilting your head, giving her access. "Let me show you how good...you look in that swimsuit.." ona whispered next to your ear. "What if people hear us-" you said. "Then don't make noise." ona looked up at you and smiled.

"You know i can't-" you smiled at her. "Then let them hear...i just want to make my girlfriend feel good..." ona brought your face closer to hers, pressing her lips onto yours. You smiled in between the kiss. "If you promise..to make it quick, i really don't want to be late for lunch.." you said. 

"I think i can do that." ona looked at you giving you a tiny smirk. She walked you back to the bed, sitting you on the edge of it. "I'm gonna make you feel so good.." ona said, taking your bikini top off just by sliding it down your shoulders. Your breasts were right in her face, she looked up at you as she took one of you nipples into her mouth.

She swirled her tongue around it and over it, you felt it harden under her tongue. You let out a sharp gasp, then a little faint moan. You felt the heat in between your legs increase as she moved onto your other nipple. Ona was on her knees right in front of you, you were trying to keep the noise from coming out. She made it real difficult when she brought her hand to your heat, she rubbed your clit over the bikini bottoms. 

"Fuck...ona...please.." you said almost whispering. "Please what baby?" ona stopped giving your nipples attention, and looked up at you. "I need you to touch me.." you said looking into her eyes. "Mm...i love it when you talk like that.." ona pressed a kiss on your lips, you laid back and you felt her hands sliding your bikini bottoms. 

You spread open your legs and felt ona's fingers land on your swollen clit, the makeout session you two were having prior to this was the reason for how wet you were. The way ona's tongue slipped into your mouth so smoothly, she knew exactly the way you liked it. She knew how to use her tongue in many different ways.

"You like how this feels?.." ona asked as he thumb ran over her tongue. "Yes.." you breathed out, closing your eyes shut. You felt her finger start to go down at to your entrance, you took a deep breath in. "How about this?" ona asked, you felt her finger slide into your pussy spreading your walls apart."Mhm..." you said shutting your mouth together. 

"Go faster ona..please.." you opened your eyes and whispered at her. Ona took her middle finger and slid it at a faster pace, you felt it hitting the spot where you needed it most. "You're so fucking wet for me..." ona said, you could hear the smile she had on her face as she talked. 

You could hear her finger sliding into you, moving the wetness around. "Ona.." you said before covering your own mouth knowing something else might slip out. "Shh..remember...we're not alone." ona said stopping her motions inside of you. 

"I'm sorry." you apologized, instantly ona began slamming her finger into it was getting harder to keep the noise inside of you since you felt yourself getting closer. She began rubbing your swollen clit with her other hand. You gripped onto the bed sheets and bit down on your tongue to stop yourself again.

"Are you close baby?" ona asked you, she knew you couldn't take your hand away from your mouth, otherwise something would come out. "Mm.." is all you hummed. Ona curled her fingers upwards making you reach your orgasm, she was hitting you g spot. "Fuck." you said out loud. She didn't stop though, your legs felt as if they were gonna close but ona was right in between them. 

You felt your legs shake a little from how hard the orgasm hit you, she helped you ride it out. 

"You know i love hearing you like this...but be quiet next time." ona came up to your ear and whispered. She placed a soft, delicate kiss on your forehead. 

________

Requested Anonymously

A/N: Thoughts? (this was very rushed i apologize)