What's wrong with loving both? (Alessia x Kyra x Reader)

When you first joined arsenal you didn't know exactly where you stood with the team, yes they were welcoming. But everyone seemed to have their own little cliques, you were more on the younger side. One random day, Alessia decided to just take you under her wing, she showed you around london and just started hanging out with you most of the time.

You found yourself feeling safer with her, it felt like she actually cared for you and how you fit into the team. Soon enough, alessia introduced you to kyra. You instantly liked her, even if she was a bit of a little kid. That's what you liked about her, how laid back and goofy she could be. Since you were two fo the youngest, you felt like you were getting closer to her than to alessia. 

_____

"Where are you going?" alessia asked you. You had picked your keys up and turned to look at her before heading out. "I told you...i'm going out with kyra to play mini golf..." you said. "Again?.." alessia scoffed. "Alessia..." you tried to reach for her arm but she shrugged you off. "Don't..." alessia said looking away from you. 

"That's the fifth time you hang out with her you know...completely alone." alessia said.

"Hey...i promise we can do something tomorrow..." you said smiling at her. "Like what?" alessia asked. "Anything you want...i promise." you smiled

"Okay..." alessia smiled at you before you left.

_____

"So do you wanna go have lunch with me tomorrow?" kyra asked you as it was your turn to go. "Uh, i can't actually." you said, swinging your golf club hitting the golf ball. 

"Why not?" kyra raised an eyebrow looking at you. "I promise alessia i'd hang out with her..." you said stepping back so kyra could go. 

"Oh....just the two of you?" kyra asked.

"Well, yeah...i mean i've been hanging out with you for the past five days kyra.." you laughed a little. 

"Yeah..." kyra said.

______

Alessia had texted you while you were out getting coffee, she said it was urgent. You were a bit confused because she was the one that sent you to get coffee for the both of you. You rushed back home and knocked on the door, alessia opened it and you stepped inside with the coffee. 

"What did you-" you stopped mid sentence and looked at kyra sitting in the living room. 

You and Alessia shared an apartment, before you left kyra wasn't there at all. You looked at both of them, feeling more confused than ever. 

"Um...i invited kyra over because, i think we need to talk.." alessia said closing the door. "Talk about what..." you walked over to the living room, sitting down with alessia. Kyra was on your right side and alessia was on your left, you were in the middle.

"About us..." kyra said looking at alessia. "I think it's pretty clear that...." kyra started off but she paused. "...that we feel a certain way about you..." alessia finished the sentence off. You smiled looking at the blond, nodding for her to continue. "I didn't want it to come to this...but we want you to choose..." alessia said.

"Choose? One of you..." you furrowed your eyebrows, looking at both girls. "You can't make me do that...i love both of you..." you said shaking your head looking at them both. "We know you do...but-" 

"What's wrong with loving both?" you asked.

Both girls stayed silent, you looked at them and were nervous to suggest the idea but you didn't want to have to choose. You really did love both of them. Alessia was the first one to take you under her wing, she was the first to want to make you feel like you fit in. She was your first friend here, you loved her for that and you cared for her so much.

Kyra made you feel like you could be yourself around her, she showed you how she was and you showed her how you were. Neither of you were afraid to be your genuine selves around each other, you loved that whenever you were feeling upset she knew exactly how to cheer you up. 

"Maybe we can....the three of us...." you kept pausing, blinking at both of them. "If you guys are up for it..." you said. 

"I wouldn't be opposed to it.." alessia gave kyra a little smirk. Kyra's face grew a smile and she looked at you. "It's not a bad idea...but.." kyra said.

"But?" you asked.

"But what if...things don't work out?..." kyra asked. 

"Then....we'll make a pact...if things don't work out...we won't let it affect us after." you said.

"Okay." alessia said. "Okay." kyra agreed. 

"And...about the team, we'll tell them when we're ready...okay?" you said.

"That's perfectly fine with me..." kyra smiled at me.

"Me too." alessia nodded.

________

A/N: For the anon that requested this, i know i made an announcement saying i don't do player x player but it wasn't just for you. I had gotten multiple requests for player x player, and it was meant for everyone not just you so don't be sorry i understand:) 

Also, i tried including alessia in this because i know you originally wanted them both but i decided to add the reader in so you can get what you want and i could write what i felt comfortable with. 

Someone suggested i did a WIP chapter so you guys know which requests i AM writing, i think it would be a good idea but the only thing i am kinda wobbly on is you guys would have to check the chapter daily or often because i would not gonna make a new WIP as like an update everytime i write a story. So let me know what you guys think, because i do understand where you guys are coming from. Since most of them are anonymous.