I don't feel like sharing. (Alexia Putellas)

Alexia and you were best friends way before you started dating, even then she was a jealous person. You weren't exactly sure why she was jealous of every person that came in contact with you when she was only your best friend. She had no reason to.

To say that alexia got a 'little jealous' was an understatement. 

When you were just best friends she would get jealous of anyone you wanted to spend time with. Boys, girls, anything in between, anyone at all that she had to share you with instantly became her number one enemy. That's what it seemed like, even if they were her friends.

__________

FLASHBACKS (BESTFRIENDS)

"Where did you say you were going on sunday?" alexia asked you as she took a sip of her wine. You two were dining out, it had been a while since you've done something just by yourselves. Alexia had the idea of having dinner right next to the view of the city. "I'm going with Becca, remember? She invited me to that movie that just came-" you were speaking

"You're going with becca?" alexia interrupted you. "Yeah.." you paused before putting a spoonful of your food into your mouth. "Just her?" alexia dropped her fork onto the table, you looked down at it then back up at her. "Yeah.." you said confusingly.

"Mm.." alexia picked her fork again and began picking at her food. "I forgot to say the movie starts at 2-" you got interrupted again. "You better say 2 am..." alexia stared into your soul. "Alexia...in what world am i going to watch a movie at 2 in the morning?" you laughed a little. 

"Erin, you know i invited you to my match. This sunday." alexia said. You did know she had a match, but you thought she would let it slide considering you go to every one of her matches. "I know..but ale..i've gone to your past 5 matches. Can't you let me go out with becca this once?" you asked raising an eyebrow.

Alexia shook her head and looked down at her food. 

"Do whatever you want.." she muttered something after.

____________

You and Alexia drove together to a party you were both invited to, she hadn't said anything about what you were wearing the whole car ride there. Until you arrived at the party, you were looking around for your friend by the door. 

"Erin..." alexia said in a stern voice. "Yeah?" you looked over at alexia. "Do you wanna go home?" alexia asked. You scoffed and laughed. "Ale..we just got here.." you reminded her. "Do you not want to be here?" you asked her. 

"I do..it's just that.." alexia took your wrist and walked you over to the kitchen. She knew you friends house by memory already, you stopped as soon as you entered the kitchen. Alexia turned around and looked at you. "What is it alexia." you said folding your arms over your chest. 

"The way you're dressed...as soon as we walked in people were staring at you.." alexia said. "In a bad way?" you said sounding a bit insecure now. "No...they were practically drooling over you." alexia looked down at the floor. "Oh." you said, smiling now. "What are you smiling about?" alexia looked at you. 

"Nothing...i mean it's nothing bad right? Maybe now i can get a boyfriend...or girlfriend." you winked at alexia. She had this bothered, grumpy look on her face. "What?" you asked looking at her and nudging her lightly. "Lighten up.." you said.