I just really need you. (Grace Clinton)

Warning: Smut.

________

You were in the kitchen finishing up washing some dishes, you had been alone all day since your girlfriend had been at training for most of it. You heard a door shut, you heard some footsteps approaching you. You smiled and turned to look at your girlfriend, grace dropped her training bag and walked over to you. 

Her hands wrapped around your waist, she stood behind you and kissed your exposed shoulder. Her hands squeezed your hips a little as she had her front pressed up against you from behind. You smiled knowing something was up, grace's face buried itself into your neck. She placed little kisses on the side of your neck, you finished washing the last plate and turned the water off. 

You turned around to look at grace, she looked up at you with those puppy eyes she always had. You dried your hands with the kitchen towel. 

"What's this all about..." you looked at grace. "Nothing..." grace shook her head hesitantly. "What's with all the kissing.." you gave her a tiny smile, she smiled right back at you and stepped closer to you. "What's wrong with me trying to kiss my girlfriend?" she asked, tilting her head to the side as she looked at you. 

You were backed up against the counter looking at grace. "There's nothing wrong with it..." you said softly. "Then?...I really just need you. " grace smiled and her hand slowly creeped up to your exposed skin, you had been wearing a tank top. Her fingers caressed the skin between your top and your sweatpants, your lower stomach. You looked down at her hand and then back up at her, grace's eyes were fixed on her hand. 

You felt her try to slide her hand into your sweatpants, you stopped her though. "Grace..." you sighed. Grace's smiled dropped so fast. "What?" grace whispered. "Not in the kitchen." you smiled at her. Grace's smile quickly appeared on her face again. "Then let's go.." grace took your hand dragging you through the kitchen, she walked down the hall into your bedroom. 

You shut the door quickly behind you, grace was quick to take her shoes off. You smiled and got on the bed, grace looked down at your pants. "Do you want me to help you take those off?" she asked you. You nodded up at her giving her a reassuring smile. You lifted your hips and grace slid the sweatpants down your legs throwing them on the floor. 

Grace seemed so needy, usually she'd just want to be by your side 24/7 but she seemed a bit more eager than usual. 

You laid down on your back, grace looked at you and smiled. She climbed onto the bed, crawling onto your lap. You looked up at her and she leaned down to kiss your lips, her tongue slowly made its way into your mouth, the feeling of her warmth turned you on so much. She had her hand placed on your chin, holding it the way she wanted to. 

She paused for a second and looked down at your underwear, you looked at her and nodded. Both of your guys breathing was quickening, you loved seeing her this worked up it just made you want it more

Grace slowly got off your lap and slid your underwear right off, she placed it to the side and got in between your legs spreading them apart with her hands. You looked up at her examining you closely, she smiled and you and then laid down on her stomach. She pulled you down closer to her face with her hands. Grace began placing delicate kisses on your inner thighs, you laid your head back and sighed. 

Grace made her way to your folds, her warm tongue ran through them getting you even more worked up. You looked dow, you could see your stomach rising, you were trying to hold all the noises inside. You both lived in an apartment, meaning people could hear. Grace's tongue found your clit, she ran it over a few times causing your hips to jolt a little. She then began circling the sensitive bud with her tongue, teasing you a bit. 

"Grace.." you moaned out softly, you began rolling your hips towards her face. Grace sucked at your swollen clit, you could feel it pulsating over her tongue. 

Suddenly grace sat up and looked at you, she took her shorts off and threw them on the floor. Then she took her shirt off, you could see her getting impatient by the second. You sat up and leaned back on the headboard, you knew what was coming. Grace made her way to you again, you were sitting in front of her with your legs spread apart. She took one of your legs and held it up as she positioned her swollen clit over yours. 

You gasped feeling her warmth mixing in with yours, her hips slowly began to roll forward. You felt your clit rubbing up against her, your breathing fastened. Your hand held onto her thigh, as she held your leg up for you. Grace closed her eyes as she quickened her hips, she started going faster. 

"Fuck..." you said in a low voice. "Remember..." grace said looking straight at you. "...People can hear us..." she said quickening her pace, you felt her grip on your leg grow stronger. You nodded and tried holding your moans in, you felt your orgasm approaching you but you could see grace still had some in her. 

"Come on baby..." you said looking up at her, trying to encourage her. The brunette kept throwing her hips at you, the sound of your juices mixing and slapping onto your clit filled your ears. It just made it harder to try and hold it in. "Grace..." you moaned her name out again. 

"Mhm...i know..." grace said. You felt your walls start to contract, grace kept going, helping you out. You closed your eyes and threw your head back, grace leaned down and kissed your lips swallowing your moans in. Grace kept thrusting her hips towards you, your clits rubbing up against each other. You both rode your orgasms out, grace gently put your leg down and laid in top of you. 

You felt her heartbeat on you, the both of you tried catching your breath. Grace wrapped one arm around you holding you close. 

"I missed you..." grace said breaking the silence. "Grace...it's only been a few hours." you smiled caressing her head gently. 

"I know.." grace looking up at you.

______________

A/N: Number 24.

Requested Anonymously.

Thoughts?