I just want to help you. (Millie Bright)

Idk if this is a warning but: mentions of periods.

_________

Whenever it was that time of month, it wasn't a secret to your girlfriend. Millie knew exactly how to tell, your mood swings, the attitude and you wanting to be left completely alone. Millie usually gave you your space, which is what you wanted but something was different this month. 

The cramp and pain you were feeling was worse than last time, your period was always like this thought. Sometimes it would be light, other time it would be hell. This time it was hell, and millie took notice.

______

You were sitting in the couch, watching one of your favorite disney movies with your girlfriend by your side. Everything was going fine until you felt this sharp pain in your pelvis area, you thought it was just cramps. Usually they went away after a few minutes.

You were an hour into the movie, almost done. You scrunched your face up as the cramps started to get worse. You were pressing down on your lower stomach area to make them go away but it wouldn't work.

"Y/n...what's wrong?" millie asked. "I know you don't like me getting in your space or talking a lot while you're like this but i can't stand to see you like this.." millie said, she put her hand on your shoulder.

You shrugged her off. "Nothing.." you lied/

"Y/n-" millie started. "God- Millie will you just leave it! It has nothing to do with you..." you said. 

"Y/n, i know it doesn't- I just want to help you-" 

Before millie could finish the sentence you stood up from the couch and walked off into your bedroom. 

_______

You were laying in bed, still in a little bit of pain but the worst cramps were gone. You sat up as you heard a knock, you looked over at the door. Millie slightly opened it and peaked inside, you made eye contact and smiled.

"Millie...i'm sorry." you were quick to apologize. Millie was still standing in the door frame, she smiled and shook her head. "You have nothing to be sorry for sweetheart...i know how it feels." she said. "I was just in pain- they were getting really bad.." you paused for a second before continuing. "But i had no reason to lash out on you like that.." you said giving her an apologetic look. 

"I know y/n...don't apologize...i've got something for you.." millie walked in fully holding something behind her, you smiled and tried to peek but she didn't let you. She gave you a spoon and you instantly knew, you smiled as millie pulled out your favorite ice cream.

"I know that time was coming up so i went to the store yesterday..." millie sat next to you. You smiled at her, she knew exactly how to make you feel better. "You're the best...literally...i love you so much." you said. Millie smiled and leaned in, you leaned in as well and pressed your lips against hers. You gave her a small passionate kiss and she pulled away with a smile on her face. 

"I love you too." she said.

____________

Requested Anonymously