I can teach you. (Leah Williamson)

Warning: Smut

_________

You and leah had been dating for about 2 months now, you two were a really private couple and you liked to keep to yourselves when you'd go out with the team or anywhere. Even though you weren't affectionate in public that didn't mean you weren't affectionate behind closed doors, it was quite the opposite actually. 

The first time you and leah had sex was the night you were out on holiday, you had gone to ibiza and you were sharing a bed. That ended in a sleepless night. That had been the only time you two had done anything like that though, you could tell you both wanted to take things slow but you were also both very desperate. 

You felt a bit embarrassed that night you and leah first did it, the reason for that was that you weren't as experienced as leah was. She reassured you she would take things slow, which she did. But you felt useless most of the time.

_________

You were laying over leah, your lips attached to each others. Leah was right under you as her hands roamed all over your body, groping your ass and tugging on your dress. You started leaving her lips and started to move down to her neck. You began slightly biting down on her skin causing leah to start letting out little whimpers. 

You slightly looked up at her and smiled at the sight of her mouth being wide open and her eyes closed shut. You paused for a second. "I just wanna make you feel good le..." you whispered right next to her ear before going back down to her neck. You began leaving wet sloppy kisses all the way down to her exposed collarbone. She had been wearing this black dress, you were wearing a brown one since you both had attended some award show.

You were supposed to go to the after party, but leah couldn't control herself. 

"Do you really?.." leah asked, letting a moan slip from her lips right after she spoke. "Yes.." you paused and looked down at her, you were hovering as she continued to tug at your dress. "Okay then...i want you to try something on me..if you're up for it." leah slowly sat up. 

"I'm up for anything...i swear.." you sat down next to her. Leah looked over at you and smiled. "Give me a second.." leah said before standing up and walking over to her bedroom closet. You waited patiently and wondered what it is she wanted to try. 

After a few seconds of hearing leah close a bunch of drawers, you saw her walk out and walk over to you with someone in her hands. You weren't stupid, you knew exactly what it was. "Um..." you said as leah came to stand in front of you. "We don't have to-" leah shook her head but you stopped her. "No...i want to...i just- i don't know how to..." you said looking down at the strap in her hands. 

"I can teach you." leah said looking down at the strap. "Okay.." you smiled up at her. "Mm...my good girl..." leah caressed the side of your face, she ran her thumb over your bottom lip and you looked up at her for any set of directions. 

"Get up and take this dress off..i wanna see all of you..." leah said, you followed instructions and stood up turning around so leah could unzip the dress. Leah unzipped the stress letting it fall to the floor, you turned back around to face her. Leah's eyes roamed your whole body, you started to feel a bit unsure about it, you didn't want to hurt leah or mess anything up. 

"You feeling okay?" leah asked you. "Mhm..." you nodded. "Okay, i'm gonna adjust this on you.." leah bent down and adjusted the strap on you. You stared at how she was putting it on, paying close attention for next time. "Okay...i'm sure you get the idea of it don't you?" leah asked you as she took her own dress off.  

You slowly nodded as she walked onto the bed, laying in front of you and spreading her legs apart. Leah brought her hands down to her clit, rubbing it a few times before you stepped closer to her and placed the tip of the strap near her entrance. 

Leah seemed to be pretty wet already so you didn't need that much foreplay, you looked at leah who nodded desperately at you. You rolled your hips forward and felt leah's legs tense up as the strap entered her. You grabbed both of her legs and held onto them as you began thrusting your hips towards her at a slow pace. 

"Fucking hell-" leah gasped and let her head fall back on the mattress. "Sweetheart?" leah said, that's usually what she called you. "Yes?" you said. "Go faster baby.." leah whimpered as she brought her hand down to rub her swollen clit. You listened to what she said and began to push the strap deeper into her. Leah's face suddenly changed, it was scrunched up and her hand started moving faster as she continued to rub her clit. 

"Right there baby...please..." leah moaned as she took her other hand and started to toy with her nipple. You paid close attention to how she reacted to every movement, every time you thrusted your hips towards her a whimper or moan fell from her lips. You placed your hands on her hips to pull her closer to you and to move the strap deeper into her. "I'm so close...y/n..please don't stop..." leah said, her eyes closed and her teeth biting onto her bottom lip. 

With one last thrust, leah's legs wrapped around your waist pulling you down to her. You fell on her and your lips went back to her neck, you bit down a bit harder on her skin. "Fuck!" leah let out as she began moving her hips towards yours. You kept giving her some weak thrusts to help her ride it out, you felt her hand go onto your back. Leah had a good strong grip on you as her legs began to tremble. 

After a few seconds, she calmed down and let go of you but you kept hovering over her. You smiled and leaned down to place a small kiss on her lips. 

"...my good girl...you did such an amazing job for me.." leah said bringing your face closer to hers. 

___________

Requested Anonymously.

A/N: To the anon that wanted a young/less experienced reader.

Thoughts? Hope you like it:)