I'll take your mind off of it. (Katie Mccabe)

Warning: SMUT (If you're a minor DNI, read at your own risk)

______________

You and your girlfriend Katie had just gotten home from an arsenal game. Arsenal had lost for the first time in a while. You personally thought you could've played better but katie didn't want to hear any of that bullshit. 

"It's not your fault.." katie said as you both walked into your bedroom. "Katie-" you began saying as you sat on the edge of your bed kicking your shoes off. "I don't want to hear it y/n." katie cut you off.

"All i'm saying is i could've played better.." you looked over at katie. "You're allowed to think that but we're not always going to win, especially if we're going up against a club like chelsea.." katie shook her head as she started to get undressed. 

"I know..i just hate losing.." you said standing up and walking over to a drawer. "Me too, but just try to take your mind off of it." katie suggested. You took a towel out of the drawer. "I don't think i can.." you sighed. "I'm gonna take a shower alright? Maybe that'll help relax me.." you said walking into the bathroom and shutting the door behind you. You turned the shower on and closed the glass shower door. 

You took your clothes off and stepped in the shower slowly, you felt the hot water hit your skin. You closed your eyes trying to forget about the loss, until you heard the bathroom door opening. You slowly wiped the water off your eyes and opened them to be able to see. It was katie she was in her sports bra and some shorts. You figured she came in to use the bathroom, you didn't mind. 

You went back under the hot water, getting your hair wet and your body wet as well. After a few minutes of katie walking into the bathroom, you heard the glass door open. You quickly opened your eyes and saw katie getting in the shower.

"What are you-" 

"Shh.." katie shushed you and pressed you up against the cold wall. "I'll take your mind off of it." katie started to kiss on your neck, gently nibbling on the soft skin. "Katie.." you breathed out. Katie was completely exposed, as were you. 

"You like this?" katie asked as she continued nibbling gently at your skin. You hummed and nodded slowly. You felt katie place her leg in between your legs. Katie grabbed your chin and turned your face towards hers, placing her warm lips against yours. Katie  pressed her leg into your pussy, you couldn't help but move your hips to create something. 

"You wanna get yourself off?" katie pulled away from the kiss and asked you. You impatiently nodded. "Go on then.." katie looked down at your bare chest, pinching one of your nipples as you began to thrust your hips. You rubbed your clit against katie's thigh, katie groped one of your breast as you moved against her thigh. "You look so desperate.." katie whispered next to your ear. You whimpered at the feeling of her thigh rubbing against your clit. Katie removed her leg from between your legs.

You looked at her. "Katie..." you whined at your girlfriend. "I know baby...i know.." katie nodded and got on her knees. Katie shot her eyes up at you, you moved your leg to the side to give her more access. Katie took your leg and moved it over her shoulder. Katie attached her lips straight over your clit, she began sucking on it. You hear head fall back against the shower wall. Your hand fell on to the top of her head, pushing her deeper. She stated flicking her tongue over your swollen clit. 

"Fuck..." you moaned out moving your hips towards her face. "Right there katie.." you said looking down at your girlfriends face which was right in the middle of your thighs, right where you liked it. You could hear her tongue licking and smacking against your pussy, you turned the water off to concentrate better. 

"You close baby?" katie paused to ask you. You nodded and pushed her head back in. "So close.." you whispered. You looked down and saw katie with a smile on her face, you could still feel her tongue working on your clit. You felt your orgasm approaching, when you looked down and saw katie's hand in between of her own legs. That turned you on even more. 

You let out a moan and tried closing your legs when you reached your orgasm but katie didn't move her head, or her tongue. The pleasure you were feeling lasted for a few seconds, you looked down at katie and smiled. Katie stood back up on her feet and kissed your lips. 

"Glad i helped.." katie smirked at you.

____________________

A/N: Thank you all so much for following me, it means a lot. :)