Don't you just love derby days. (Leah Williamson)

Warning: Head injury (slight) 

_____________

It was the most competitive game of the season, that's what it felt like. It was arsenal vs chelsea, you were playing midfield throughout the game. At first it seemed fine, towards the end of the game is when it started getting physical. 

Yellow cards started going out during the second half. Luckily beth had gotten you guys a corner, she was kicking it and everyone got in position. You could see leah was more towards the back but you were pretty up front. The whistle blew and you saw beth bring her hand up and walk forward kicking the ball. 

You looked up and saw the ball coming towards you. You leaped in and tried hitting it with your head but you felt someone shoving you from the back making you clash the front of your head with sam's back of the head. 

You went down and your vision went blurry, it felt like hell. Your head was pounding and you felt like you were about to pass out but you tried to blink to stay away. You saw sam turn around and lean over you, you could see her lips moving but your brain couldn't process what she was saying. You saw sam wave down the medics, you started to try and talk.

Nothing came out, at least not words. You were mumbling and holding the front of your head. You saw sam walk away and someone else came next to you, it was leah. She was talking as well, but you were mumbling something. 

"Le...le..-" you couldn't finish the sentence out. The medics came to your side, they faced you upwards and you saw them asking you something. You closed your eyes and held your head. 

"Leah." you finally said. "I-it hurts.." you started to feel the pain even more now. "Help me.." you begged them. 

"Y/n..i'm here...you're going to be okay." leah said rubbing your shoulder. "Leah.." you whined. 

"Y/n can you stand up...or do you need the stretcher?"  one of the medics asked. You took a few deep breaths in and you nodded. "I can..walk." you said sitting up, leah helped you stand up and she threw your hand over shoulder and helped you walk off the pitch with the medic by your other side. 

They helped you sit down on the bench, the medics were going to treat you and do some tests on you to make sure it wasn't that serious. "I'll be right back.." leah said. "No- don't leave please." you said looking at her. "I have to go finish the game off..i promise first thing i'll do is come to you when the game is done." leah smiled and kissed your forehead before walking away. 

_________

The medics checked you out and they gave you some pain reliever and iced your head, by the end of the game you felt fine. Still felt pretty sore but not enough to go to the hospital, leah made her way towards you. 

"I got it, thank you.." you said taking the ice from the medic, he stood up and left you alone with leah. "How are you feeling?.." leah sat next to you.

"Like shit...not bad but sore." you said turning to her. "You took a nasty fall...i'm glad it's not something worse though.." leah said rubbing your knee a little.

"I know...don't you just love derby days." you turned to her and smiled.

_________

Requested Anonymously

A/N: Thoughts? Feedback is appreciated.