No one will find us. (Leah Williamson)

Warning: Semi smuttish (teenzy bit)

__________

Leah and you had started dating about a few months ago, you promised each other you'd keep things professional when at camp and training. That was quite hard, considering leah always gave you that look and you knew exactly where to go and what was going to happen. After a month of dating each other that idea flew out of the window.

Leah and you were pretty good at sneaking off, nobody had caught you yet.

You were the one that was pretty cautious, leah couldn't give two shits if someone saw the two of you. You were surprised at how laid back she was considering she was the england captain. 

__________

"Leah someone is going to find us..." you breathed out. Leah's lips attached onto the soft skin on your neck, her hands groping every part of your body that she could get her hands on. "Stop worrying so much- nobody saw us..." leah breathed out, you felt her hot breath hit your skin. "Fuck.." you said. "...we promised we'd keep things professional.." you reminded her.

"Your body clearly doesn't have a problem with it..." leah said kissing down to your collarbone. You let out a faint moan as she began biting down on the skin gently. "Leah.." you said again. "No one will find us...just relax your body sweetheart.." leah said, you felt her lifting your shirt. 

You felt her hand going down your training shorts, you gasped at the feeling of her fingers rubbing you over your underwear. 

You closed your eyes for a second when all of a sudden you saw a big light shine into the closet you were in. You quickly pushed leah off and she hit the wall. "Ah!" she said. 

"I told you guys.." you heard a familiar voice, you turned to look at georgia and scoffed. "Leah- i'm sorry.." you said rubbing her back. 

"Georgia- what the hell are you doing.." leah looked up at georgia. "Damn...you were right..." you heard another voice say. You looked behind georgia and lucy was standing there. "Lucy....guys what are you doing?" you asked as you pushed them out of the way to walk out.

"What are we doing? What are you doing?" georgia looked at you with a wide grin on her face. "Nothing.." you lied. "Georgia leave her alone.." leah said as you started walking away from them except they all started following you. "We were doing nothing..." you said turning to georgia stopping mid walk. 

"It didn't look like nothing.." georgia smiled at you. "Georgia leave it." keira said from behind leah. "Not until they both admit it." georgia pointed at leah. "Fine....we were looking for cleaning supplies." you said blinking at georgia. 

"In the dark?" keira asked.

"Who's side are you on?" leah asked keira. Lucy burst out laughing, she began walking back towards the gym. "Lucy- you can't tell anyone...none of you can." you pointed at all of them. "They won't." leah said so confidently. 

"We'll keep your dirty little secret y/n, don't you worry." georgia said walking over to the gym with both keira and lucy. "Should i believe that?.." you turned to leah. "...They're most likely going to make fun of us for it.." leah said rubbing the back of her neck. 

"I hope it hurts." you folded your arms and glared at leah.

"Hey...it does hurt." she furrowed her brows at you.

"Good."

_________

Requested Anonymously.