New Look (Alessia Russo ft toone)

It was your day off, you played for arsenal and played for England. Alessia and Toone were your closest friends, you knew something was up when ella called you asking if they could come over. Now you were expecting them both at any minute, you had ordered pizza while waiting for them. 

You heard a knock at the front door, you stood up and walked over to open the door. As soon as you unlocked it, ella walked up to you and covered your eyes. 

"Toone.." you groaned. "What now.." you asked.

"We have a surprise for you...less close the door." toone said. "Don't let go of her eyes...take her to the living room.." you heard alessia say. "Guys.." you began saying. "Shh..." toone said walking you over to the living room, you heard alessia shut the door. 

Toone sat you down on the couch, you felt her hands still covering your eyes. "This feels like a kidnapping..." you said smiling while ella covered your eyes. "We have a surprise for you." you heard alessia say, it sounded as if she was standing in front of you.

"Well, she has a surprise for you..." ella said. "What is it?" you asked. "Guess.." alessia said, you could hear the smile on her face. "Is it your appearance?" you asked.

"Mhm.." alessia hummed. 

"Did you get a new tattoo?" you asked.

"Nope." alessia said. "Did you...get a new shirt?" you asked. "No.." alessia responded. "Are you...pregnant?" you asked, concern filled your tone. "God no...." alessia laughed. "What is it?" you asked sounding impatient. 

"Uncover her eyes toone." alessia said. 

Toone uncovered your eyes, your vision was a bit blurry but you blinked a few times looking up at less. You could clearly see her hair, it was a few inches shorter. "Again?" you asked.

"That's what i said!" toone said looking at alessia. "Do you not like it?" alessia asked.

"I do." you smiled nodding at her. "I just didn't expect you to cut it again soon, it looks good though." you said. 

"I really like it short..." alessia smiled running her fingers through her hair. "You also look like a pineapple when you put your hair up." you laughed a little. "No i swear, she's gonna be bald by the end of the month if she keeps going." ella said nudging you with her elbow. 

"I think it looks good." you smiled at less. "See, she's not grumpy like you.." alessia raised her eyebrows at toone. 

_________

Requested anonymously.

A/N: Thoughts?