Are you proud of me? (Jule Brand)

You were the social media manager at wolfsburg, the job wasn't stressful or hard but it was a bit weird at first. It was weird because you were in the same working environment as your girlfriend, Jule. You were dating long before you got the job at wolfsburg, at first you felt so out of place and you didn't want to make jule's job hard by being there.

She reassured you that she didn't mind you working there but you both decided to keep things professional. Meaning, no kissing, no hugging, no touching, no being all lovey dovey around staff or teammates...or bosses. 

That was quite hard the day jule scored the winning goal for wolfsburg in the DFB-Pokal Frauen final. 

__________

The day started off good, you had to go to work early to arrive and start taking care of things. You had to figure out what they wanted you to post, or what they wanted you to do throughout the match. You had to do your job and create content to post on social media for wolfsburg. 

When the match started all the nerves built up inside of you as bayern had scored 1 goal in the 35' minute. You were starting to feel nervous for the team until Janssen scored right before we went into halftime. 

When they went into halftime you wanted to go up to jule and tell her that she was doing a good job, you could see it in her face she was starting to get stressed. You had been dating for 2 years now, you knew your girlfriend by now. You knew how she thought and got stressed easily, most of the players were probably going through the same thing. 

This was the final, it meant so much to both teams. These were the teams that were at the top of the league. You knew what this game meant to your girlfriend. 

Second half started and you missed your chance to tell Jule anything, you were sitting in the benches when the minute was 78', things were getting heated now. All you heard were the fans chanting, and the ball getting kicked around. It almost felt like you blinked and it all happened so fast. Jule had the ball and she kicked it, making it go to the back of the net. 

You heard the crowd going crazy behind you as her teammates that were on the bench stood up and screamed. You smiled seeing jule run to her teammates and they all celebrated together. You wanted to go up to her so bad but obviously that wasn't allowed, you just wanted to hold her and tell her how happy you were for her. 

______

When the match ended, Wolfsburg was given the cup and they all celebrated. You were on the pitch taking photos of the team, along with your coworkers. After they celebrated with each other they went with the fans to thank them for their support. 

You couldn't wait to go home and be with Jule. When everyone started leaving the stadium, you all started heading into the tunnel. You were looking down at your phone looking through some photos when you felt a pair of hands pull you to the side. You turned and saw jule, you smiled but pushed her away slightly as everyone was starting to come in.

You looked at her with a stern look, jule shook her head and smiled. "They don't care...we just won." jule smiled. You nodded and hugged her as she pulled you towards her. "I know...i'm so glad." you said. "Are you proud of me?" jule whispered into your ear as you continued hugging. You pulled away and looked up at her.

"More than proud...i see how hard you guys have worked for this, i don't think anyone else deserves it as much as you do." you smiled and caressed her face gently. "Thank you for coming...i loved seeing you watch me." jule smiled and leaned down to kiss you.

The whole idea of being professional flew out of the window, the girls had left into the locker room already and you were standing outside in the hallway. 

"Okay..let's go home, we need to figure out how we're gonna celebrate." you said. 

"How about dinner at your favorite restaurant?" jule smiled. "Perfect." you said.

_______

Requested Anonymously

A/N: I don't know exactly what a social media manager does but i tried lol