Good Impression (Leah Williamson)

It was going to be your first time meeting your girlfriends teammates, you didn't play football but you loved to go watch them play any chance you got. You and Leah had agreed on taking things slow, that meant meeting your families and friends later on. Leah thought it was the perfect time for you to meet her teammates. Her England teammates.

It was international break so they were all at camp, leah had talked to sarina to see if you could stop by and watch them for a little while. Sarina allowed you to, you didn't feel nervous at all you felt quite excited to finally meet them all. 

You knew exactly who and who leah was closest with, she would always tell you stories or mention them when she'd rant about football or training. 

"Are you feeling nervous?" leah turned to you and asked.

You were walking, hand in hand, towards the changing room. It was this empty long hallway.

"Not that much, maybe a little..." you shrugged. "Mm.." leah smiled at you. "Don't worry, i'll leave a good impression." you smiled squeezing her hand a little. "I know they'll love you..." leah said looking at you. "...that's what i'm scared of." leah smiled.

"Leah." someone said out loud, you looked down the hallway. There stood a shorter girl with her hair tied back up into a ponytail, next to her a girl. Someone you knew almost everything about, due to leah's rants. The shorter girl waved leah down to them, you turned to leah and smiled. "Let's go.." leah smiled and took you by the hand. 

You both walked over to the two girls, the shorter girl smiled at you as soon as you approached them. 

"Girls, this is y/n. I'm sure you've...heard of her." leah smiled at both girls. "I'm Keira." the blond girl said reaching her hand you,  you smiled and shook her hand. "I'm Georgia, i'm sure leah's told you all about me.." georgia smiled at leah as she shook your hand. 

"Yeah, she's told me about you both." you said, you knew these were the two leah was closest to. "Well, are you gonna stay to watch us?" georgia asked. "Yeah, sarina said it was okay...as long as she hasn't changed her mind.." you nodded. "Sarina's pretty laid back, it's only. friendlies so she isn't as strict as usual." keira said. 

"Good then..." you nodded looking around. 'Where's everyone else at?" you asked looking at both girls. 

"Some still aren't here, but i think there's some girls in the changing room." keira said pointing to the room down at the end of the hallway. "Come on..." leah squeezed your hand and you smiled passing both girls. You heard footsteps behind you, leah turned around and stopped walking. 

"Where are you going?" leah asked, you saw georgia following you both. You smiled and laughed a little. "I'm coming with you." georgia said folding her arms. "You are going outside." leah pushed her away gently. "Yeah, G we have to go start warming up." keira said rubbing georgia's shoulders. Georgia rolled her eyes and walked away with keira, leah took you and walked into the changing room. There was 3 others girls there, they seemed like they were just chatting until you walked in. 

All their attention shifted onto you. 

"Lucy, Beth, Lotte, this is y/n...she's gonna watch us train today." leah said. "Hey.." the blond walked over to you sticking her hand out, you shook it and smiled. "I'm Beth." she said. "Nice to meet you." you smiled. "I'm Lucy." the taller brunette waved at you. "Lotte." the other girl said. 

"So...y/n are you gonna come watch us play on Friday?" lucy asked you. "Yeah, that's the plan." you nodded. "Well, we appreciate your support...i'd love to see you at an arsenal match soon though." beth smiled at you. "I'll add it to the list." you smiled.

"We'll see you outside leah?" lotte asked. "Yeah, i'll be out there in a bit." leah nodded. "Good, it was nice meeting. you y/n." lotte smiled as she passed by me. "Yeah, we'll see you on Friday." lucy and beth smiled as they followed behind lotte. 

"Well, that wasn't so bad..." leah sighed and walked over to her spot putting her bag down. "Except i need to meet 60% of the rest of the team." you scoffed. "More like 78%...." leah corrected you. "I'm glad you came though..." leah smiled at you. "I'll see you outside." leah kissed your forehead. "Mhm." you smiled as you exited the room.

_____________

Requested Anonymously. 

A/N: I was going to do the whole team but decided on who leah was closest with since i'm having cramps and my attentions span is the size of an ant.